Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WIP

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Verrrrry Nice^
    Better than I could've done >>
    OS:Windows XP Mobo:Asus A7N8X-X CPU: Amd Athlon Xp Barton 2800+ Graphics Card:Radeon 9800XT Memory:2GB Corsair XMS Sound Card:Soundblaster Live Storage:40 gig maxtor HD, 160 gig Western Digital HD.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah, looks good

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Update!! I retextured King Goomba, and I redid the coin from the hud. Put the coin textures in the hud folder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    awsome!!!!

TLOZ: Unicorns Lair Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here are three screenshots of areas I found that had no re-textures.

The characters after the Star Spirit talks to you, Goomba's, have no re-textures.

Do you need the actual files or something?
    I attached the entire dump of the area where the Star Spirit talks to you in a .zip

I hope this helps you!

Update: On the first picture, it looks like that "Toad" poster or thing hanging on the right area of the right wall is not re-textured?
    Update: Found another character not updated, not sure who it is either.
    Two more screenshots added. Its that old Goomba in the door after Goombaria, the one who saved you after Bowser knocked you out cold.
    Update: Found another part that was not re-textured, image has been attached. It looks like a side-ways wooden Poke-Ball. (6th picture)
    Update: Behind the house of the previous pictures, the old Goomba staring outside is not re-textured, image attached.
    Update: Found more un-retextured images, they have to do with the 8th screenshot, you also missed that gate to the right of that old looking Goomba as well
    Update: On the 9th screenshot, I cannot tell if the old looking goomba that say's "I just fixed that gate" is re-textured or not, so I took a screenshot, and is the broken gate not re-textured?
    Update: It was too quick for me, but, right when you are told to get your FIRST hammer from the old goomba looking out from the Verdana and he is gone, the Verdana is gone too, Mario falls and before Mario falls there is what I think I saw an un-textured image of him. Not sure, but it looks like it.
    Last edited by Janet Merai; August 1st, 2006 at 01:46.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found another image that may need to be re-textured.
    Check the first image attachment to see it. I believe the block to the left of the text is un-textured.
    Update: After looking at the image more, I realized not only is the block un-retextured, so is Mario!
    The Goomba to the left of him is too.

Update: The mushrooms to the right of Mario, in the second attached screenshot, seem to be un-retextured too.

Update: The egg person in the third picture is not at all re-textured.

Update: On the fourth picture, it seems the gloved hand pointing to an enemy you fight in battles is un-retextured.
    Edit, it seems I had some options on which kept it from being re-textured, odd.
    Screenshot attached.

Update: The starpoints after winning a battle seem to be un-retextured?
    6th picture.

Update: I updated with a new pack!
    Contains missed Mario sprites, Goomba's, that flying sorcerer and that Egg enemy, and I think more.

Update: 7th screenshot shows the heart that heals you was un-retextured.

Update: The fire-flower pictured here above the spring after you get your Hammer is un-retextured, 8th picture

Update: 9th picture, Mario is un-retextured when winning a battle
    Last edited by Janet Merai; August 1st, 2006 at 02:30.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First picture, the mushroom to the right of Mario is un-retextured.

Second picture, the caged heart is un-retextured, and Mario's eyes are missing o_o;

Third picture, your Goomba partner's victory pose, near the end, is un-retextured

Fourth picture, a stray mushroom is un-retextured

Fifth picture, FP flowers gained after beating an enemy are un-retextured

Sixth picture, the mushroom on the poster later after getting your first hammer is un-retextured
    Also, if you look a the checkered background, look at the text, it seems to be un-retextured?

Seventh picture, the life points or hearts after beating an enemy seem to be un-retextured

Eigth picture, Mario is un-retextured when talking to his partner Goomba inside a battle but before attacking

Nineth picture, the options on what to improve seem to be un-retextured

No picture, but when using a Fire Flower to attack enemies, Mario is un-retextured

No picture, but Mario eating a Mushroom which restores 5 HP has Mario un-retextured

No picture, but many "!" "?" and similar notes/signs are un-retextured, the ones that show emotion

No picture, but flying winged Goombas death animation is un-retextured

Updated pack included!
    I think it includes mushrooms, flowers and missing sprites?
    Not sure.
    Last edited by Janet Merai; August 1st, 2006 at 05:36.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First picture, right after fighting King Goomba, you hit a switch to get across the bridge. Once you cross it and advance on, the witch looking girl looks un-retextured.

Second picture, the witch again is un-retextured a bit in her stalling animation when she is talking to Bowser after the King Goomba fight and crossing the bridge.

Third picture, the letters in red "K" in "Koopas" and "b" in "bros." appear to be un-retextured.

Fourth picture, the Koopa Bros. are TOTALLY un-retextured

Fifth picture, the red Koopa brother is partially un-retextured while talking

Sixth picture, in Toad Town, the second house from the top right has un-retextured items and the show owner

Seventh picture, Felissa T. is un-retextured in Toad Town

Eigth picture, when visiting Luigi for the first time in Toad Town after going through a pipe to your house, Luigi is un-retextured while singing and talking

Nineth picture, the green Toad seems to be un-retextured when walking, but when standing and stalling, he's re-textured

Tenth picture, the Star Piece in Toad Town's animation has one or more frames un-retextured

No picture, but the Sleepy Sheep icon inside a block is un-retextured, so is the one when you hit a block and it comes out.

No picture, but the two Green Toads in the door on the nineth picture are un-retextured

No picture, but the small green tutle guy's animation when he talks to you is un-retextured in a frame or two
    Last edited by Janet Merai; August 1st, 2006 at 06:19.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    No one ever claimed we had the entire game retextured. Far from it. turn on the texture dumping option and see just how many textures there are. Who knows if it will ever get 100% done.

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast