Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok boys if u r serious to complete this pack I think we should devide the work on us and everybody should work and concern on the thing that he think he can do..So I will try to organize our work with some suggestions..

1-Ok I think I can do characters pretty well (what do u think? )..So I'll begin with the things I missed in toad town..

2-For now I suggest u Mollymutt catch the missed Peach and Toads frames as Gox listed in his chart (Man I love that chart).

3-For Gox and DDRPIP I don't know what u can do guys so tell me what u r planning to make..u can make backgrounds,Buildings tex,Items,HUD or anything u want.

4-For anybody who plays Paper Mario :if u catch an untextured frame and u have the time plz dump it and up it here.

5-I don't think we should begin in chapter 3 until we finish the lost frames of the first 2 chapters or at least finish toad town perfectly..

plz tell me what do u think of this so that we can begin texturing. .

Thnx
    Last edited by Pokemoner; July 18th, 2006 at 16:23.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was looking through the pack, and I saw that the star spirits look... well... terrible (sorry for the one who did them...). So i thought, maybe I could try to do them myself. I decided to try a bit of Twink and Eldstar first. So i did the three frames of the Intro for twink, and one for eldstar. I'd like to see if people like them, if they do I'd be glad to make more...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    klasa, nice job on the sprites! Personally, from Gox's work before, I think that he should work on the items, as I think he did a very nice job on it.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klasa
    I was looking through the pack, and I saw that the star spirits look... well... terrible (sorry for the one who did them...). So i thought, maybe I could try to do them myself. I decided to try a bit of Twink and Eldstar first. So i did the three frames of the Intro for twink, and one for eldstar. I'd like to see if people like them, if they do I'd be glad to make more...
    Looks great, I started work on the sprites too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice Work Klasa..That's really nice.Please complete the other stars.

Ok I began working in toad town.Started by the shop keeper and here it is:

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twink looks a lot better, Lol.
    And yes, I'll take care of the items.
    I have some friends over at the momment so I'll update things later.
    Oh yea and I guess I must've missed your other version of parakerry. (looks nice btw). Can you upload the rest of the frames? (If you've made them yet...or did you already and I missed it?)

Btw about my site...I'm pretty sure it's safe. A friend of mine that's knowledgeable about this stuff helped me out. If anyone else sees detects anything, please let me know. Thanks.
    OS:Windows XP Mobo:Asus A7N8X-X CPU: Amd Athlon Xp Barton 2800+ Graphics Card:Radeon 9800XT Memory:2GB Corsair XMS Sound Card:Soundblaster Live Storage:40 gig maxtor HD, 160 gig Western Digital HD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have poblems with that Fortune teller man (I don't remember his name) in toad town..When he starts (meditating) the game horribly slows down.is there any solution for this problem?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoner
    Nice Work Klasa..That's really nice.Please complete the other stars.

Ok I began working in toad town.Started by the shop keeper and here it is:
    I CANNOT believe that i didnīt notice before that the shopkeeper has a mustache. Always thought that was his mouth..

If i ever disagree with you, it is not because iīm trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I found some more letters to do. Add these to the font folder.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmuFan
    I CANNOT believe that i didnīt notice before that the shopkeeper has a mustache. Always thought that was his mouth..
    XD

And yea I dunno what to say about the fortune telling part.

Also anything you guys retexture (like those sprites), can you keep them the same filename as the original dumped frames? Or if the name is too long, upload a notepad file telling what the original filenames were.
    (Makes it so I don't have to look through the huge folder of dumped textures to find the right filename when I go to add it to the highres pack.)
    Thanks^^

I'll add those fonts and upload an update after I do a few more items and see if any more of the sprites are finished.

In other news, I just got a new computer case!
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811147001
    OS:Windows XP Mobo:Asus A7N8X-X CPU: Amd Athlon Xp Barton 2800+ Graphics Card:Radeon 9800XT Memory:2GB Corsair XMS Sound Card:Soundblaster Live Storage:40 gig maxtor HD, 160 gig Western Digital HD.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast