What's new

32 bits [win Vista] toooooooo slow 2 fps!!

Tunisao

Hello well I think he is the bestproject i see on the WWW dot net!!!

My config :
DualCore , 1800 MHz (9 x 200)
Gigabyte GA-945GZM-S2
2 G DDRAM
GeForce 8600 GT (256 Mo)
maybe if i change some option in graphical i can win fps???
ans sound don't work??

Maybe someone can xplain me how the next version of dolphin was out??

SomeScreens :
attached

Last edited:

Sercio

32 bit is slow! I would recomment ya to use the 64bit version of dolphin!
There is no other way to get better peformance!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I didn't know you could win fps in games. Fascinating. Like Sercio said, the only way you are going to "win" fps is by using the 64-bit version.

Last edited:

Sercio

uhm :S you cant "transform" a cpu ... if supports or it does not! I guess your CPU does support 64Bit due of dual core support but i could wrong! Even if you would have a 64bit CPU you still would need a 64bit Operating System like windows xp64 or (not recommendet by me) Vista 64.

Toasty

Sony battery
AFAIK, aside from some of Intel's mobile CPUs, there are no widespread dual-core processors that aren't 64-bit, so I'd guess your CPU is fine. You need a 64-bit OS like Sercio said though.

OP
T

Tunisao

sorry i m french
and i don'tunderstand exaclti what you said?

you said my processor is
DualCore Intel Pentium E2160 , 1800 MHz (9 x 200) E

and he is not 64 bits, but
if i use an os64 bits it will work , the 64 bits he is not the procesor but he is only the OS??

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If your processor is not 64-bits, and you do not have a 64-bit operating system as well, you cannot use the 64-bit version of Dolphin.

If your processor is 64-bits but your operating system is not 64-bits, you cannot use the 64-bit version of Dolphin.

If your processor is not 64-bits, but you have a 64-bit operating system, you cannot use the 64-bit version of Dolphin. (I don't even know if a 64-bit Windows would even install on a non 64-bit computer).

OP
T

Tunisao

hello
i find and install windows xp 64

but i don4t have ro; to try i wil try soon the dolphin 64 when i found roms
ands i explain if he works or not

OP
T

Tunisao

thanks for the link, i have installed window xp64 but what is more from the 32 bits??
before compltely used do you now article why used 64 bits?
other raison for dolphin