What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
What?????!!!! So It Is The Final Release???? Why Guys?? You Have Done A Great Job. Is It True That The Emulator Is Dead??:p

maxim(L2)

probally not the last one, probally the only one for a long time, except a few small patches here and there atmost ,thats what i think, they just got most the core recoded.... most.....

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
chichi said:
Thank you for this nice version, and keep up the good work.

2 thing tho, looks like shaders are bugged, it make the emu crash when i try to launch it with shaders enable (1.1/1.4 or 2.0 crash), i can only run games with no shaders. (i used to play very well with shaders in v.1.02).

How come i can't use memory card? options are greyed out and doing F2/F4 do nothing at all, how to format memory cards?

What the hell??? My athlon xp 2200+512mb ram, and GEFORCE FX5700LE 128 MB, works ok, with pixel shader 2.0 in dolphin 1.2. But when i try to run it with pixel shader in 1.03 a error messagea apperance... So what the problem now?:evil:

spotanjo3

From my understanding, CKEMU says that it is still alive and it is going to be slow in progressing..so it is not dead at all which is a great things! :)

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
i thought sumthin like this would turn out eventually.
Oh well. Gud luck to Fires and the etc of coders on whatever they're doin now.

spotanjo3

DR.BETRUGER said:
So it is alive!!??? This is great news!!! But if the develpment is slow, then, this is bad news...:plain:

NO!

If the development is slow then it is a good news because it is purpose to be free. If you are not patient then buy NGC or be patient because they are doing a good job and give them more time. They deserve it, man. Author, keep up the good work and take your time..no rush..if its mean to be slow..go ahead. Just take your time, Authur!!! Good job on 1.03!!!!!:happy:

DR.BETRUGER said:
What the hell??? My athlon xp 2200+512mb ram, and GEFORCE FX5700LE 128 MB, works ok, with pixel shader 2.0 in dolphin 1.2. But when i try to run it with pixel shader in 1.03 a error messagea apperance... So what the problem now?:evil:

I think you are not paying any attention. Check this at: Sticky: Shader Probs with Dolphin FINAL 1.03 Beta FIX! <-------------

http://www.emutalk.net/dolphin/30999-shader-probs-dolphin-final-1-03-beta-fix.html

:whistling :p

Last edited:

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
WOW!! I downlod the video plugin and it works!! Also The grafics in Zelda wind waker are great!! Now i want to ask you something: When i start a game a message aperance: The message says that the memory card is corrupt and need to be formated.:plain: The problem is, that after i close dolphin, and open it again, then it ask me again to format the card.. why??

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
DR.BETRUGER said:
WOW!! I downlod the video plugin and it works!! Also The grafics in Zelda wind waker are great!! Now i want to ask you something: When i start a game a message aperance: The message says that the memory card is corrupt and need to be formated.:plain: The problem is, that after i close dolphin, and open it again, then it ask me again to format the card.. why??

format it with a game like Bust-A-Move if you have it

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
Errr... I dont understand... Why do i need Bust a move? The game that i want to play is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. SO what can i do?:p Please help ne.:plain:

GCFreak

I don't know why people's PS2.0 Cards don't work with the 1.03 GFX Plugin. My GF
FX 5600 works fine with it :O I must be one of the lucky ones :)

>>Errr... I dont understand... Why do i need Bust a move? The game that i want to play is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. SO what can i do? Please help ne

Get the game of course :D.

Last edited:

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
GCFreak said:
I don't know why people's PS2.0 Cards don't work with the 1.03 GFX Plugin. My GF
FX 5600 works fine with it :O I must be one of the lucky ones :)

>>Errr... I dont understand... Why do i need Bust a move? The game that i want to play is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. SO what can i do? Please help ne

Get the game of course :D.

Hey, i think that you dont understand, that i already have Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. The problem is, that when i close dolphin and after that open it again, it ask me again about format the memory card... why??

mix

DR.BETRUGER said:
Hey, i think that you dont understand, that i already have Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. The problem is, that when i close dolphin and after that open it again, it ask me again about format the memory card... why??

He means, BUY the game.

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
I meant that you need to format the memory card. BAM is a game the lets you format a memory card. (dont know about SA2, but they way your talking, it seems you cant)...thats why i said format it with BAM....

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
Does the game Billy Hachter and the Giant egg works? I saw the screenshots, in game list but i am not sure..:smurf:

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
CKemu said:
Erm development hasn't stopped, it's just so slow you'd have more fun watching paint dry, and frankly given the devs owe you nadda, and it's their emulator, they can do what they very well please :p

But WHY the development wil be slow? What the progrees in going on? Can someone inform us, about the progrees of the emulator, right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.