What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Request: Original OOT texture pack Link

DJvenom

I dunno if this is the right forum or not, but I need the original ocarina of time textures. The high-res textures are too big, and I can't dump or rip them, and I'm almost certain someone here knows where they could be acquired.

Thanks in advance.

-DJvenom-

OP
D

DJvenom

yeah :x that was an accident, and I hope a mod comes and takes care of that. Sorry again, mods ;x

Tjalian

So basically, you're asking for every texture in Ocarina of Time (or at least the ones used in Federelli's pack) in their original form?

That's quite a task. I'm not entirely sure if someone has al of that..but if they do...I wouldn't mind getting a copy of that ;)

Dejital

Tjalian said:
So basically, you're asking for every texture in Ocarina of Time (or at least the ones used in Federelli's pack) in their original form?

That's quite a task. I'm not entirely sure if someone has al of that..but if they do...I wouldn't mind getting a copy of that ;)
I'm pretty sure he's asking just for the Link textures.

CF2

Pretends to make sense
I'm pretty sure he's asking for a "link" to the dumped original textures.

Toasty

Sony battery
Technically, this is an illegal request isn't it? Aren't the textures copyrighted just like the ROM?

The_Z

"The_A"
Well, I see people upload files of dumpped textures. If I recal correctly, there were a few in the Mario Kart 64 retexture thread.