What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Pour les francais

supergoku5

Bonjour,

J'ai un problem je n'arrive pas a comprendre se qui faut faire pour mettre les nouvelle texture esque on pourrait me dire les prog qu'il faut, les manip, La config et tous et tous ou compresse votre dossier avec le jeu et tous et l'upload

merci

mots

dumbass
Hy, pour appliquer des haut-résolution-textures, vous devez télécharger des rices plugin (la dernière version). Dans la chemise, où vous mettez votre plugin, il y avez une chemise appelée "texture de highres" ou quelque chose comme cela. À l'intérieur de cette chemise vous devez créer une chemise avec le même nom que le nom interne de ROM (pour ZeldaOoT, par exemple c'est The legend of Zelda) dans les rices plugin, vous doit permettre : Chargez les textures élevées de recherche si avaible et alors cela fonctionne. Désolé pour mon mauvais Français (c'est une traduction de babelfish) Mots

Last edited:

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
jvais juste rajouter que une fois les textures haute résolutions ajouter dans le dossier créé, il faut que tu configure le plugin de Rice pour qu'il utilise ceux-ci à la place de ceux dans le jeux. Pour faire cela tu va tout dabord dans les options vidéo.
Après va dans l'onglet "Texture Filters". Finalement coche "Load hi-res textures if available"

en temps normal ca devrait fonctionner. si ca ne marche toujours pas, post les informations de ta machine (surtout quelle carte vidéo ta) pis dis nous quelles textures tu essaie d'utiliser

Xalies

lol bit harsh even the french should be able to ask a question

and since the tittle states that it's for the french, so why are you even looking at it.

and as far as I can tell they are asking what do ya use to load the hi-textures .. so right forum(kinda) ..... and is there a only english rule?

mecjvdo

on est dans un monde libre on a le droit de parler la langue qu'on veut et si té pas content vient pas lire le post

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Amon_Knives said:
Hey noobs, speak english on an english forum.

Emutalk's rules doesnt say it HAS to be in english. this is still a help forum and if someone can help a french guy that just wants to play his game in hi-res then i dont see why he shouldnt be helped.

this thread was perfectly fine until you posted in it. your post is completly off topic and useless.
if you want to reply to this post, then PM me. dont post in this thread.
if you want to help, then go ahead, we're here for that

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
_Chrono_ said:
Emutalk's rules doesnt say it HAS to be in english. this is still a help forum and if someone can help a french guy that just wants to play his game in hi-res then i dont see why he shouldnt be helped.

this thread was perfectly fine until you posted in it. your post is completly off topic and useless.
if you want to reply to this post, then PM me. dont post in this thread.
if you want to help, then go ahead, we're here for that

The Forum rules used to include the Line all post must be in English as it is the internationally recognised Language all can understand as most Countries have this as a Second Language :)

So I will now re add this rule to save any confusion or people having to Babblefish such posts and getting even more confused.

I mean for example we will look at Mots post and how it translates with Babblefish.

Oh and incase you are wondering who Words is, that is mots user name that babblefish has translated also Confusing no ? :) and erm shirts ? lol funny but wrong :plain:

mots

dumbass
Gent said:
The Forum rules used to include the Line all post must be in English as it is the internationally recognised Language all can understand as most Countries have this as a Second Language :)

So I will now re add this rule to save any confusion or people having to Babblefish such posts and getting even more confused.

I mean for example we will look at Mots post and how it translates with Babblefish.

Oh and incase you are wondering who Words is, that is mots user name that babblefish has translated also Confusing no ? :) and erm shirts ? lol funny but wrong :plain:

I translated my post with babel fish, because i can't French. It gets that crappy, because bablefish isn't perfect for re-translating. I only wanted to help, so I used Bablefish.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
mots said:
I translated my post with babel fish, because i can't French. It gets that crappy, because bablefish isn't perfect for re-translating. I only wanted to help, so I used Bablefish.

Yes i know im not having a go at you, infact your post helped proove my point how non English posts have to be crappily translated and people can easily read things wrong and get offended or give bad advice etc :)

OP
S

supergoku5

Voila ma carte et tous mais quand je veut jouer(avec le plugin je n'est aucune image)qu'elle qu'en peut m'envoier son dossier(avec tout les config(cela serait sympas car quand il y aura le zelda en cell-shading je risque d'etre degouter de ne pouvoir y jouer

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Actually, it's been discussed many times, and each time moderator team said it should be forbidden because it's impossible to moderate all foreign languages...

BTW, i would hardly say the question was posted in french... there's so many spelling mistakes that it's hardly understandable. Babelfish answers are even better :p

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
supergoku5 said:
Voila ma carte et tous mais quand je veut jouer(avec le plugin je n'est aucune image)qu'elle qu'en peut m'envoier son dossier(avec tout les config(cela serait sympas car quand il y aura le zelda en cell-shading je risque d'etre degouter de ne pouvoir y jouer

Dans l'onglet "General Options", décoche l'option "Hide Advanced Options" et click sur OK. Maintenant retourne dans l'onglet "Texture Filters" et tu pourra cocher "Load hi-res textures if available"
j'espere que ca va marcher maintenant

----

In the "General Options tab, uncheck the "Hide Advanced Options" and click OK. Now go back to the "Texture Filters" tab and you will be able to check "Load hi-res textures if available"
Hope it'll work now

----

hacktarux, the question was posted in french. that is why i can help. i live in quebec (french part in canada). aniway, i understand the english only rule. heck Emuforums has it and i enforce it there. i made sure it wasnt in the rules before replying for my first post.
now that it has been added, ill translate what i say (note that i dont use babelfish cuz i can speak both). if i still cant help him like that, let me know. i guess we can take this through msn....

Last edited:
OP
S

supergoku5

oui mais non j'ai toujour pas d'image le jeu se lance j'enttant tous(le chaval et tous)mais je vois rien(c'est noir)