What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Do HQ4X Textures Have Different Names?

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
I was just wondering if you dumped a texture with the HQ4X on will it come out with a different compared to if the HQ4X isn't on?

Kerber2k

Naw that would just be stupid HQ4X occurs in the emulator only as a filter, in no way would it change textures dump names etc...(If it does...:plain: )

Weatherton

:rolleyes: -- um, no, that's what he just said, it doesn't. Also, why didn't you just try on your own and see the results? :rolleyes:

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
¿¿Are the hq4x filters integrated in any image-edition tool?/his tool suport PNG with alpha??

SALUDOS!

Last edited:

Vanit

Actually I tried looking around for a photoshop plugin that did HQ4X, but I don't think there are any. The only way to do it would be to seperately use the program the creator of it made.... which I have yet to figure out how to use. But I remember someone telling me that the new Photoshop CS does support a filter that uses similar technology.

j234

To us the hq4x.exe filter, the image you want to change must be .bmp (or .tga). Then you use command prompt for the folder you are in and type

>hq4x.exe (input).bmp (output).bmp

Input is the image name and output is the name you want to make the image.