What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

SM64 "Cel Shade" Texture Pack

Weatherton

I agree with clouscapes, that stone wall texture is unbelievable!!! I love how this is turning out!

The ice wall texture in shot4 has doesn't tile well though... I don't think I like the cracks on the thwomp... also, in shot 1, does the splash's outline still have to be blocky?

V-King

Just a dude
Weatherton said:
I don't think I like the cracks on the thwomp...
That's what I wanted to say too. I just couldn't find the right english words :p

I recommend that you do that Whomp texture again since it really doesn't look THAT good. ;)

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
All you need is a cel-shading pixel shader for Mario and you'd set...hmmm...

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Looking pretty good!! :happy:
The woods, bricks and rocks look amazing now!! :)
Yes, the walls in the snow stage need some improvements to prevent the tiling, but looking nice anyways! Keep it up! :)

OP
Kid A

Kid A

Nevermind
Ok, A few more shots before a pack release. I remade some textures and made some new. Enjoy!!

HostileEagle

King of Krunch
I don't do 'reactionary' posts as a rule, but this looks fantastic! Can only cross my fingers and hope you'll see this through to the end. I know that's alot to hope for considering how much work must have gone into redoing just this much of the game, but hoping nonetheless. Now it sounds like I'm requesting something, I'm not. No pressure. I'll take whatever you decide to give. Great work!

Shin_Gouki

looks COOL!
The window on th e boat lokks bit wrong to blurry for me?
nether less GREAT work!!
wbr Shin Gouki