What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mega Man Legend Problem

jack

Hello rice

I'm excited to see all the texture packs for various games.

I however have a problem. I would like to create a texture pack for megaman legends 64 but your plugin as well as all the other video plugins can't see to render that game right. There are misalign textures, breaking polygons and a host of other texture related problems. There is also a serious problem with slowdown for some areas in the game, such as cities or ruins. Please take a look at this game and confirm that it is the plugin not the game itself causing all this problem.

I look forward to creating a texture pack for this game. Thanks.

TallgeeseIII

i may help you with this if you'd like, the legends series is my favorite megaman series but that aside. the game runs perfectly for me except for the lines on the ground, i've never seen that handled, those are there on the pc version of the game as well, so i'm pretty sure it's an error with the game. a hack to fix it in the next rice release would be nice though. if you want to fix the clouds though, turn "Increase TextRect Edge" on in the Current Game Options. i don't see any problems with the models on my copy. it could be your copy of the game or your computer's hardware, i'm not sure.

ryanraab

That would be awesome. Megaman Legends rocks. You could even take textures from the ps games 1 and 2 and the pc version. Atleast i think you can get those textures with the program rice suggested.

Also to Rice it be nice if ML was emulated better :)