revl8er

That Damn Good
Star Wars Jedi Academy Online regularly
Need for Speed Most Wanted - great game
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Resident Evil 4

raksmey1309

Serious Sam II (Funny Game)
Need 4 Speed Most Wanted....(Wow Cool Game)
World Of Warcraft (Cool Online Game)
GTA San Andreas (Enjoy it the first time getting boring later)
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (Relaxing Game)
Call Of Duty 2 (Good Game)
X-Men Legend 2 rise of apocalyse (Bad Game)
Sims 2 University+Night Life
1000 of GBA games.:p

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
you ain´t playing all of that at this moment, are you?

yeah seriously, i usually just 'try' all the games I buy, but then focus on one... once i've mastered one, its on to the next. I could never play 9 games at once, thats just preposterous.

WhiteX

I´m on...

gbc_megamanxtreme1_e.jpg

Onimusha_3-front.jpg

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
World of Warcraft (for almost a year now, haha)
Age of Empires III
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Quake 4

Xeven

Not much, haven't played in a few weeks because of work. That's an incredibly long time without games for me. Usually I play games like there's no tomorrow. But as soon as I get back, I'll be back to gaming freedom :bye3:

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
Resident Evil 4 and Pro Evolution 5 but thats about it really...

Still quite addicted to RE4 because of the replay value, ace game

bcrew1375

Unfortunately, I burned out on RE4 after my first playthrough :(. Though, I may get an urge to go through it again. I'm mostly playing Soul Calibur 3. I bought Xenosaga 2 a long, long time ago, played it for a few hours and got bored. The game is SO slow paced. I should probably finish it though since I payed $50 for it. I also have yet to beat Dark Cloud 2, I got frustrated with the last boss(Chapter 7, with the falling moon), and just stopped playing it. Man, talking about all these games is making me want to play them again :p.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
At the moment I'm playing (or rather living) Final Fantasy XI Online Beta on the 360. Life is now a distraction.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact. I really don't see why some people think that it's ungodly shitty.

noals

i'm playing dragon quest VIII, really a good rpg old school... there is too much to say about this game but i dont want to spoil it. :matrix:

i also just finished final fantasy X :puke: in about 3 days... this game sux, i dont need to spoil it...

lankeydonkey

iam playing battlefield 2 and the add on , best game ive played in a long while , also iam playing kof 97 and snk vs capcom 2 and a lil bit of dave mirra and onimusha 3 , and may i add there all on my pc , onimusha 3 is on my pc too for some reason the frame rate is a bit pants at times and also it says too press x like it would say on the ps2 lol

also: my spelling is crap cos iam at work aint got much time to type posts ,
l8rs