What's new

Chankast Screenshots

Stezo2k

S-2K
resident evil: code veronica

runs like a dream in game, graphics are superb and so is the sound :) only graphic error i can see is in the menus

edit: shame you can't get very far, crashes at the first zombie part or if you mess about with the menu too much, hopefully it will be fixed soon

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
Confidential Mission (E): Menus are not working, but keep on pressing a/start and you'll get in game :) the crosshair is not visable, but a slightly dark transparrent box is visable, which is the crosshare, the game works full speed with sound :)

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Hmmmm, i wonder why i have this problem. Every time i pop a cd in my cd-rw drive and try it in chanka, it thinks its an audio cd. Is there something wrong here?

rcgamer

the old guy
look i hate to be rude here , but youve been here long enough to know better. this is a screenshot thread not a problem discussion thread. there are at least three other threads on the forum you should have put this at.
ok the emulator only runs selfboot images. it wont run the actual game cd's. you will need a virtual drive and image files (.cdi, .iso, .bin, .nrg) that you made from you own cd's that you legally own of course.

Stezo2k

S-2K
posty_2k3 said:
Hmmmm, i wonder why i have this problem. Every time i pop a cd in my cd-rw drive and try it in chanka, it thinks its an audio cd. Is there something wrong here?

nah, theres no problem, mine does that too

its because of the 4second track used for selfbooting, which makes windows think its an audio cd

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
rcgamer said:
look i hate to be rude here , but youve been here long enough to know better. this is a screenshot thread not a problem discussion thread. there are at least three other threads on the forum you should have put this at.
ok the emulator only runs selfboot images. it wont run the actual game cd's. you will need a virtual drive and image files (.cdi, .iso, .bin, .nrg) that you made from you own cd's that you legally own of course.

I hate to be off topic, but is there a way to make a self-booting image using Alchohol 120%? or do i need to use the lan adapter alogn with special software. And why would it work with an image in an emulated drive and not in a real drive? Whats the difference if windows reads it the same?

rcgamer

the old guy
yes you can make one with alcohol 120. and i have no idea about the rest. you would have to ask the emu authors. I can only tell you what i have heard from others.

back on topic. here are some screens for rival schools2 :project justice.

Last edited:

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
Two Powerstone screenshots I took.

PowerStone1-1.jpg

Powerstone1-2.jpg

And here's two from Mr. Driller. The broken menu and an in-game shot.

Mr.Driller-1.jpg

Mr.Driller-2.jpg