What's new

2002 FIFA World Cup

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
So, the "mighty" England can't even beat Sweden (no offence ;))..

And with that performance, I bet Argentina, and even Nigera have big smiles all over their faces right now. And that's because they will both be qualifying to the second round. :)

rob in london

amiga nut
england were dismal, and if they play like that again certainly wont make the second round.

ps. jaz what group are wales in? ;)

Remote

England - Sweden 1-1... :D There is actually a good chance, it may be small but it still exists, of Sweden and Argentina qualifying to the second round... I wouldn't expect Nigeria to win any matches...

bah england sucked in that game, sweeden drew with an englad side playing to 1 10th of its potential dont read too much into it, like frances defeat

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
rob in london said:
ps. jaz what group are wales in? ;)

We're too good for the World Cup - so we don't qualify, to give the lesser teams a chance of success.. ;)

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Oh, yeah, did anyone see the Italy game?

Damn, they were amazing. My tip for the title methinks.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
The first half was the great. I never thought that Vierri would be that good... I didn`t like the second half though...
Forza Italia!

Martin

Administrator
Rivaldo...what a wuss. lol. :D
I'm quite pleased that Sweden tied with England, although we shoulda/woulda/coulda walked away with 3 points. Well, by looking at the second half anyway. The first half was terrible though. :p

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Martin said:
I'm quite pleased that Sweden tied with England, although we shoulda/woulda/coulda walked away with 3 points.

It dosen't matter - you'll qualify from that group easy now.. :D :happy:

2fast4u

imo it's either england or sweden, but not both. i have no doubt in my mind that argentina wil qualify.

Martin

Administrator
My brains' says:

1. Argentina
2. England
3. Sweden
4. Nigeria

My heart says:

1. Argentina
2. Sweden
3. England
4. Nigeria

RPGlover12

Martin said:
My brains' says:

1. Argentina
2. England
3. Sweden
4. Nigeria

My heart says:

1. Argentina
2. Sweden
3. England
4. Nigeria
loooool u think so
the one who will win the tournament is saudia arabia ;) go saudia :D

2fast4u

damn ... we fux0rd the game against ireland in overtime :( -- 1:1 -- now we gonna have to beat camerun as well to qualify :sly:

yogaman

Banned
2fast4u said:
damn ... we fux0rd the game against ireland in overtime :( -- 1:1 -- now we gonna have to beat camerun as well to qualify :sly:

hahahhaha ..... yeah ... germany didn't do anything for the game so they deserve that!!! Now, Camerun will kick 'er butts ....HAR HAR HAR ..