What's new

2 quescions

Sliekas33

1. If I have game .ISO and its in game list do I can play it?
2. There I can get TURBO for Dolphin? Becose its to slow.

Sercio

1. yes you can
2. only with dynarec and tick modifer... but it will also work slow (different each game)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
2. No, not really. It's slow, get used to it. We all get roughly the same slow speed.

Cobrax1884

Banned
except sercio, he gets very high fps with the emu because his pc is the best from here and rox :p but i didn't see him geting any fps higher 30

Sercio

Nope! Yes i get higher fps then others but its far from real gamecube speed! Best way like half Gamecube speed (different each game)

OP
S

Sliekas33

My comp is very good to play colosseum but my friends want to find a TURBO or something... Becose he cant play very fast.

PS.
Thanks for everyone.

Cobrax1884

Banned
about 10FPS :D
Really, stop putting all these questions(cuestions :p)I don't think that someone is able to play games at a playble speed(except sercio)
Lazureus, you have a great PC but none of our pc's can emulate the gc with a great speed nor without graphic problems.
To increase the speed just enable dynarec.And there is no such thing as TURBO :p
That's all i have to say
/pls lock, it's a bit pointless and has been answered a milion times AND this also is explained in the stickies

OP
S

Sliekas33

Cobrax1884 Im playing at 13fps but I need turbo for my friend so shudup :)

Last edited:
OP
S

Sliekas33

sory not 113 but 13 so just say how to get faster?

EDIT:
Damit I so need any programs who make dolphin faster becose my poke colosseum stucking now :( so DAMIT...

Last edited:

Cobrax1884

Banned
Sliekas33 said:
Cobrax1884 Im playing at 13fps but I need turbo for my friend so shudup :)

ok, you're really pissing me off now, there is NO turbo, you wont get faster speeds, so you shudup.Who the heck told you about turbo anyway? meh, too many nfs fans :p

Cobrax1884

Banned
Sercio said:
lets close this thread please!
indeed, the question has been answered, he seems like noob(not a newb) and he doesent understand that there is no such thing as turbo, only dynarec.
You get almost full-speed i8nn some game's menus but it sux in-game.
mods/admins pls lock this topic
god, why don't theese guys read the faq's first?