What's new

2 pj64s on same machine

thine_impalor

Local spammer
can i have two project 64s on the same machine, i need it this way cuz no mercy and tony hawk need different settings so i have to keep changing to play each one, any ideas? and deos perfect dark work in pj 1.3?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
thine_impalor said:
can i have two project 64s on the same machine, i need it this way cuz no mercy and tony hawk need different settings so i have to keep changing to play each one, any ideas? and deos perfect dark work in pj 1.3?

Good Q. What settings are you needing to change?

Acorn

Perfect Dark will work when PJ 1.4 is released...

And no, you can't have "two project 64's" on your machine. If you config one, the next time you exit both will have the same settings. Just switch the settings back and forth like we all do =)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Every release has its own registry keys, so changing settings on 1.4 will not change the settings on 1.3. Soooooo.... in answer to your question, Yes.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Oh, wait, I c what your saying, sorry :blush: No, you can't have two of the same version of PJ64 on your computer without one changing the others settings.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
hehe.. export your PJ reg keys to a .reg file have a batch file which runs that and the .exe :p