What's new

2 GCM files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinra321

hmm i just got ikaruga and it came in part one and part 2 rar files. now i got 2 ikaruga.gcm's.. my dolphin cant play anyone of them wat an i suppose to do? :homestar:

JinXD

Jinra321 said:
hmm i just got ikaruga and it came in part one and part 2 rar files. now i got 2 ikaruga.gcm's.. my dolphin cant play anyone of them wat an i suppose to do? :homestar:
Just right click on the part1 file and extract here.... (assuming your using winRAR to extract)

OP
J

Jinra321

JinXD said:
Just right click on the part1 file and extract here.... (assuming your using winRAR to extract)

i mean i ALREADY extracted both parts but now i got 2 "ikaruga.gcm" files and when i open either one of them they both dont work

JinXD

Jinra321 said:
i mean i ALREADY extracted both parts but now i got 2 "ikaruga.gcm" files and when i open either one of them they both dont work
I know what you meant!! The *.part1 file links to the *.part2 file.... when you tell winRAR to extract *.part1 it also extracts from the *.part2, *.part3 etc to give you ONE gcm.

n00b

OP
J

Jinra321

JinXD said:
I know what you meant!! The *.part1 file links to the *.part2 file.... when you tell winRAR to extract *.part1 it also extracts from the *.part2, *.part3 etc to give you ONE gcm.

n00b

ok but i wont thank someone who calls me a noob, i dont care if i am one

OP
J

Jinra321

JinXD said:

n00b

btw it doesnt work, feel silly?

jareg

Just A Guy
Jinra321 said:
btw it doesnt work, feel silly?

Ok you but maybe you would be kind enough to post a pic
And the 2 files are gcms or rars and if they are gcms then do they show up in dolphin ;) i mean both of them

it's fun when a n00b asks a question that takes a baby-step answer. come on, i think babies have to play with rattles before they even use a keyboard. i would suggest learning about the fundamentals of computers (the basics) first so that an explanation would make sense and commonsense would help you along (this is a general post to any n00b question) ... n00b, such a fun word ... n00b. he he he ... n00b.

Good Books For n00bs:
Computers 101
Computers for Dummies
Computers, A How-To-Turn-On Guide

Last edited:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
This guy may have a simple explanation to his problem, but I for one, hate the word "nOOb" in every way. I'm not a "nOOb" myself, but to see others use this word so often (as if performing a "better than thou" act) sickens me. The impression I get when I hear this word is
STFUn00b.jpg

And if you're idea of a thrill is to attempt to make others feel inferior to your narcisistic attitude, then you are even more naive and pathetic than the people you call "nOObs".

Status
Not open for further replies.