What's new

1964 & Zelda MM

Obsidian2004

Can some one tell me how good 1964 runs Zelda majoras mask. Its the only game I want to play so im trying to find which is the best emulator for it. Or should I be looking for a better plugin for project 64. Well anyways any help will be greatly appreciated.

Download Glide64 0.42 and evoodoo 3.99 from the emutalk downloads-section. Place evoodoo in the main-dir and glide64 in the plugin-dir. Now select it at plugins and you're ready.

Clements

1964 is just a different core, which governs speed mainly, and not actual graphics which are determined by graphics plugins. You are having a tough time solely because of your graphics card. It is bad for N64 emulation and is a severe bottle neck to your system, so you might have to resort to a Glide64 + eVoodoo combination to get good results.

jack

Glide+evoodoo is not a good solution atm because there seems to be a bug in the heart/life meter display. This bug is crucial enough that it prevents the game from being playable.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
jack said:
Glide+evoodoo is not a good solution atm because there seems to be a bug in the heart/life meter display. This bug is crucial enough that it prevents the game from being playable.

Not if you don't get hit.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
jack said:
Well, his decision: lots of glitches or lesser glitches with missing health bar. Although that, you don't even need to look at your life. You know if you get hit, right? You try not to get hit, right? And you get hearts as soon as you find them, right? So I don't see why he needs to see it...

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
You'll hear "beep beep" "Beep Beep" if you are close to dying in the game anyway.

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Try Glide64 3.1 & eVoodoo 3.25 (Change the option that's currently set to "Z-Buffer" to "W-Buffer" in Glide64's options.)

OP
Obsidian2004

Obsidian2004

I have nephalim and that version gives me to many problems. I just used evoodoo 3.99 with glide64 3.4 I think it was, And it finaly worked prutty nicely too. Almost no glitches in majoras mask and played every thing else close to perfect or perfectly. Thanks mightyrocket for the suggestion.

Last edited: