What's new

1964 Performance

OP
R

rickianblaster

Haha! Huh huh! -No.

I'm sorry. But you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Sorry.
No!
No. Bad dog.
Bad!

Stop Talking!

Go away. This foruym is for 'big kids'. Read EXACTLY WHAT WAS SPECIFIED EARLIER. SPECIFY ACTUAL PAGES.

THAT SITE IS HUGE. IF it is on there you did NOT specify where.

Be Gone!:angry:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: Haha! Huh huh! -No.

rickianblaster said:
I'm sorry. But you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Sorry.
No!
No. Bad dog.
Bad!

Stop Talking!

Go away. This foruym is for 'big kids'. Read EXACTLY WHAT WAS SPECIFIED EARLIER. SPECIFY ACTUAL PAGES.

THAT SITE IS HUGE. IF it is on there you did NOT specify where.

Be Gone!:angry:
Don't flame people. :angry:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
rickianblaster said:
Could we get a list of the best way to run 1964, the fastest?

I mean graphics plug-ins, sound, input, and EVERYTHING IN THE EMU.

Like RSP codes, etc. Page buffering...

Also, if anyone can suggest emu-specific tips that don't invlolve settings, it would be *SPIFFY*. I'm just bugged that the emu has slight problems maintaining speed on my machine...

Don't ask. I have BOTH WinXP and Win98 on my machine. WinXP is crappy, because it doesn't know what a PentiumII is, it sees a Pentium III with SSE... And tries to do things accordingly...

Thanx.

My findings:
DirectX7 Jabo
Best sound- unknwn
NRage's DirectInput1.8(or is it 8.1?)

okay i getcha ;) . in terms of speed and basic recommendations, the best guides are already done on http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=681 (including a very detailed one by me :D). if u look carefully, speed boosts can be achieved from upping the CF no. in the rom settings for each individual rom, its a setting that is different for each user, and also varies from pc to pc and from rom to rom. so its no real help noting down wat cf people, bu it is a help to know that the CF settings are damn useful, if essential to getting speed boosts.

well my settings for speed.
jabos 1.4 d3d6 (resolution doesnt matter, but just to note, i dont hav any frame buffer options, except sometimes 'Emulate Clear' needed for Donkey Kong)
Azimar's 0.4beta and rsp options on (send audio lists to plugin)
jabos directinput 1.4

and thats it i guess.

OP
R

rickianblaster

Sorry, thank you.

Sorry for flaming. It happened to me on the PJ64 board, so I didn't think to a.)defend myself there I also didn't think b.)that I shouldn't do it.

I am very sorry. It was rude to flame. It won't happen again.

Thanks for the link to another thread. Much appreciated.

Once more, terribly sorry to go off on someone.???