What's new

1964 or PJ64?

dukenukem

lord freiza
Depends on your preferences,1964 is better for slower systems but pj64 is still very good too,i would suggest you try out both emulators they are very awesome,gfx will depend on what plugin you use since some plugins don't support games really well.

gandalf

Member ready to help
for you,better 1964,is more faster.
men,buy an Nvidia FX 5200 instead of an ATI Radeon 9200,5200 is much better than 9200

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Shouldn't someone, like, create a sticky or something (that is the same) in both the PJ64 and 1964 threads? I mean, these posts are made frequently enough to actually justify making one. Not that anyone would read them, but it'd give people a reason to get... uhh... frustrated or something. :)
- Modem

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
1964 and PJ64 do not have better graphics than each other, they are just cores, the plugins are what produce the sound/video and input.

I object to 1964 being labeled "best for slow systems", my system is not slow and I still think its the best, its compatibility is equal or better than PJ64's.

Project64 is easier to set up i'll grant you that but if you put some effort setting 1964 up it can be as good if not better.

Also I'm sick of these sort of threads, what is it with people, can't they fecking try things out themselves? its faster than posting a thread. Its not like there isn't enough information to make up your own damn mind.

Allnatural

ScottJC said:
Also I'm sick of these sort of threads, what is it with people, can't they fecking try things out themselves? its faster than posting a thread. Its not like there isn't enough information to make up your own damn mind.
Ditto.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Personally i'd go for 1964, its a bit faster. Both emus have great compatability in my opinion, so i'd say they are pretty much the same