What's new

1964 OpenGL Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan

N64 Addict
I found that the 1964 OpenGL Plugin is of some use, even though its "primitive", it helps on a few games. Power League Baseball 64 (J) [!] is now playable, and the players are no longer invisible or flickering (ignore microcode error), and fully playable with some/little gfx errors. Spacestation Silicon Valley (U) and (E) now goes way beyond the title/intro and only hangs when the ship crashes (working on a fix for the hang). Hopefully the 1964 plugin will be improved on at a later date, but try out those 2 games for yourself, and youll see what i mean, and just maybe one of you will find a fix for the hang before i do and we can finally play SSV :) I havent had any luck with Jabos OpenGL with 1964, and with any luck Orkins OpenGL plugin will progress nicely or be compatable with 1964, anyone else have any luck with OpenGL and 1964?

SirLuck

You found that the open GL plugin is of use....with WHAT?
These threads only help people if you tell them what hardware
profile you used (primarily your video card).

Windows 98
AMD Athlon 650
128 megs pc 100 ram
Creative SBPCI soundcard
Voodoo 3 3000 AGP w TV out

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I agree. I hope schibo decides to maintain the plugin. It still has a lot of potential because it's pretty speedy. I worked on the source somewhat, and found it to need a lot of work done to it to fix some key issues.

Tesla-Guy

/me looks @ his little bro bowing to 1964 while playing Pokemon Stadium 2 full speed on his crappy pII 400MHz :cool:

VTT

Official plugins for 1964

:1964:
The last winter I have received on email 1964Ogl (src) I promised Schibo that above it I shall work, this month I finish to work above a set plug-in (1964ogl, 1964d3d) for 1964. In the near future I shall lay out screenshots on a forum 1964.:) :) :)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Re: Official plugins for 1964

VTT said:
:1964:
The last winter I have received on email 1964Ogl (src) I promised Schibo that above it I shall work, this month I finish to work above a set plug-in (1964ogl, 1964d3d) for 1964. In the near future I shall lay out screenshots on a forum 1964.:) :) :)

well why dont u show some screenshots now...maybe becos u dont have any. maybe becos u r a liar who wants attention. seriously uve promised ur plugin for time now, wheres the proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.