What's new

1964 Issues

LegendOfLink

Hero of Hyrule
Hi,

Ive recently changed from project 64 to 1964 until all things are ok but there things i dont like which im wondering if they can be changed ?

At the moment im using:

Video Plugin: Jabo's Direct356 1.5.1
Audio Plugin: (Only workable) Azimer's Audio v0.30 (old driver)
Jabo's version and others which most of them ive just
Copyed from Pj64. Well my problem is yes Azimer's works
but it cant play audio properly its not smooth with the
other ones no audio :(. I dont know what is up with it?

Also:

With pj64 i liked the idea of customizing the Controller with this i cant seem to, i may be wrong but is there any way to make it so i can change it around??

Also (from Thread in Project64):

I had a little play with 1964 my problem i wasnt using a good video plugin so that was the reason for my video stuttering. And i havn't had any Restarts...yet :)

Clements

LegendOfLink said:
At the moment im using:

Video Plugin: Jabo's Direct356 1.5.1
Audio Plugin: (Only workable) Azimer's Audio v0.30 (old driver)
Jabo's version and others which most of them ive just
Copyed from Pj64. Well my problem is yes Azimer's works
but it cant play audio properly its not smooth with the
other ones no audio :(. I dont know what is up with it?

In most cases I use Azimer's 0.40 Beta 2 + RSP.dll + Sync gameplay to audio (in the Audio config). For me it's very smooth indeed.

LegendOfLink said:
Also:

With pj64 i liked the idea of customizing the Controller with this i cant seem to, i may be wrong but is there any way to make it so i can change it around??

Plugins > Input Settings. Transfer Jabo's Input or N-Rage's over to 1964.

amishjew

where the hell do i get this jabos thing or whatever. I can play zelda fine with nemu and all but one part is pitch black when i look through the telescope so i figured i would try to use a different one just to get past that part but it says the game is playable and it says use jabos D3D7 1.40 and i see you said somethign about jabos so i figured you would know. I cant find it anywhere with the files i downloaded and i cant find it as a plug in on the site maybe im just dumb thanks for the help.