What's new

1964 isnt picking up Jabos 1.5

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
i don't think that there was a change in the specs. i looked in the specs folder and they were still the same.

Trotterwatch

WWF No Mercy fans should be pleased with this release as well, it seems like not only the text issue has been fixed, but the Titantrons (or whatever) also seem to be working perfectly.

This release is astounding in every possible way, very impressive.

OP
Gamer123

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
YAY it worked, thanx man. I just copied the msvrc70.dll in the 1964 folder. thanx again.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
I was rather hoping it would work. Anyone have any luck with the plugins in .73? I haven't tried. (I actually feel rather hesitant to do something that crazy.)

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
yes it works also on 0.7.3 do what gamer123 said in the post above you and 1964 should be able to read it.

BTW (off topic),why does it need the file "msvrc70.dll" in the first place?

karth95

Lord of the Cats
heh, I'm the one who suggested that fix. As it turns out, MSVCR70 is Microsoft Visual C R7.0 DLL, which, at least to me indicates that jabo programmed with Visual C and thus his plugins require access to that library.
--Karth

MonolithTyriss

Can anyone post a link to some site that has the 1.5 video/audio plugins from Jabo? Jabosoft doesn't even have a downloads section, and every site I've gone to so far doesn't have the new version. Am I the only one so far out of the loop to totally miss these, or what?

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
karth95 said:
heh, I'm the one who suggested that fix. As it turns out, MSVCR70 is Microsoft Visual C R7.0 DLL, which, at least to me indicates that jabo programmed with Visual C and thus his plugins require access to that library.
--Karth

Actually, it's .NET, if you want to be picky. I'm glad we can just use that file, and not have to install the .NET framework.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Lovely. I'm wondering if 1964's next release is gonna have 1964.net in the title. I'm hoping not. It seems like it from the RC 4 screenies that have been posted.
-- Karth