What's new

1964 INI file qestion

calam

Banned
u know in the thread ini update is the file going to come out has a download file to put with our 1964 emulator

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
calam said:
u know in the thread ini update is the file going to come out has a download file to put with our 1964 emulator
Please write in a proper English, I don't understand what are you meaning and I think some other don't understand this,too. Try to describe it in a better way!?! THX

Clements

He is asking if the changes in the '1964 ini update' thread will be put into an ini file to download. The answer is yes, but since GoodN64 2.02a was released, the name changes and new roms will also have to be incorporated as well, which takes time. I have all the name updates and new roms listed in a thread somewhere...

OP
calam

calam

Banned
just a little qestion when is the ini expected to be out and it will make more games work right

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
calam said:
just a little qestion when is the ini expected to be out and it will make more games work right
If you are asking when the new ini will be out we only can give you the same answer all coders and such ppl give: If it's ready!
And yeah, it will make more games playable, but you could change your INI with every single text editor, so it isn't the prob to make the changes yourself.

BTW: edit your post, if you have to add something and PLEASE write in a proper English! I need a translator to understand your posts!