What's new

1964 1.0

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Just a question - Originally 1964 0.99 was meant to preceed 1964 1.00. With 1.0 fixing any problems that arise in 1.0. Was version 1.0 deemed to be unnesscary? Due to the fact that 0.99 was so good? I tried the search engine to find out but had no luck
Cheers
Grant

Clements

1.0 will be out, with one of the fixes being the JPEG decompression in Ogre Battle 64, and perhaps fixes for other games.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Even though 0.99 was a great release, there are still many things that can be fixed. Most of the problems are gfx plugins issues, but some are actually core problems.

xamenus

Whoa, you scared me! When I saw this thread's title I thought a new version had been released. :p

1964 could be made a little more stable for 1.0 as it is known to crash at times.

knowitman

I don't have problems with it crashing except during netplay. I am pretty sure that is being worked on. I also figured the jpeg thing was too. The biggest core problem is the Pokemon Snap first level. I don't think any emu has worked that out yet.

Nightmare666

well the bugs are usualy caused by the Video plugin.It's amazing how Rice can code ;)

Conkers Bad Fur day without Glitches,Thats a First! :D

WE LOVE YOU RICE :party:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
IceFox38 said:
Whoa, you scared me! When I saw this thread's title I thought a new version had been released. :p
Thougth that, too!

[/QUOTE] I thought it woul be a bug fix final version [/QUOTE]
It will be a version with many fixes, improvements ans surely some new features... who knows?
Let us look forward...