What's new

1964 0.9.9 Is Out!!

Hyper190

Banned

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I've been enjoying 0.9.9 for the past 3 months, now i don't feel special anymore. poo! (I was a beta tester)

Actually, i do feel special, since i'm in the credits, woo! :)

Last edited:

Leedar

omfg... this release is legendary. games are actually working on my excuse for a PC. not sure if its Rice's 5.20 GPU... its just a great emulation "package". excellent job!

jdsony

Gosh Darn Crap! I just got home and I left my bag with my controller and adapter in my girlfriends car! This just had to happen. Well luckily I have another non USB PSX Pad adapter that I can probably rig up to test this baby out! There is going to be so much more to talk about in the forum now!!

revl8er

That Damn Good
I know it's probably too early to be posting problems, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble with rice's 5.2.0 because I have many graphics glitches on my old fx5200 128mb with the newest drivers installed. I would post a picture, but I can't seem to attach files at the moment. One of the problems is with Zelda OOT. While in the treehouse, the graphics are all screwed up, and I get bad framerate while selecting a name to use. I really can't understand the bad framerate because I'm on an athlon xp 1.2ghz system with 512 ram until i get my other pc back.

Damn Llama

Banned
Mystic Gohan said:
I know it's probably too early to be posting problems, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble with rice's 5.2.0 because I have many graphics glitches on my old fx5200 128mb with the newest drivers installed. I would post a picture, but I can't seem to attach files at the moment. One of the problems is with Zelda OOT. While in the treehouse, the graphics are all screwed up, and I get bad framerate while selecting a name to use. I really can't understand the bad framerate because I'm on an athlon xp 1.2ghz system with 512 ram until i get my other pc back.
I have a FX 5200. I'll try it out and see what my results are.
---------------------------------------------------------
Holy shit.. when I tried to choose a name, it was in Japanese..
010104-zelda-oot.jpg

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
I also have a geforce fx 5200 with 128 MB ram . I am having all sorts of problems. On conkers bad fur day the graphics are all green. when i use jabos D3D 6 the color is good but there is all sorts of flickering. When I tried to run all star baseball 2001 I just got to the title screen and then skipping. And the emulator started to hang so i had to shut it down with task manager.

Last edited:

easymode

Some games supposed to work dont here (ie top gear overdrive)
F-zero vehicule textures are not there (rice).
Sometimes emu hangs and i have to crtl+alt+sup.
Sound issues on most games.
Disappointed, i am.
Rice is great for 2d anyway, because of its nice filtering.

kazooie

oh the excitement - I've been checking these forums every few hours for the last fortnight!

Must be everyone is downloading - I had to try almost every mirror at Sourceforge before I got a download going!

Happy New Year to all, especially 1964 crew.

jessman1988

Banned
OH MAN!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I CAN USE GLIDE 64 WITH FRAMESKIP SO MY GAMES DON'T HAVE TO PLAY IN A 320x240 RES!!!!!!!! I KNOW I GOT A REALLY BAD VIDEO CARD, BUT NOW MY GAMES ARE AWSOME!!!! I AM YOUR HUMBLE FAN!!!!!! WORDS CAN'T SAY HOW THANKFUL I AM!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

revl8er

That Damn Good
Once I figure out how to fix the graphics in my games, I think this emulator will be the best. I hope it works good with my fx5900. I also like how it supports jabo's direct sound now. All you have to do is enable the rsp from pj64.