What's new

1964 0.8.4 Prob!!!!

SyReN

i have a problem with 1964 0.8.4 the screen goes black when i enter some games...and the sound is there and all but the screen is black PJ64 works and the previous 1964 worked very well but not 0.8.4 plz help me! :(

Flash

Technomage
Win98. But same for Win2K. When i load rom fps slowly goin' down
and there's "E" in lower right corner of the window. Looks like wrong settings for game, but with same settings game runs perfect in 0.7.3 or PJ64 1.5

Only game (ok, i've tested 10 roms - Turok Rage Wars, Zelda MM, Turok 3, Banjo Tooie, StarFox 64,
Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, DooM 64, Bomberman
Hero and Star Soldier. Of course i can try any from 500 of my roms but it's no answer why well emulated games, such as Mario or StarFox doesn't work with this release) i've got running is Star Soldier Vanishing Earth :(

Here is my bulldozer: AMD K6-2 550Mhz/1024Mb RAM/Voodoo5 5500 64M PCI/SB AWE64.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Check which video plugin is being used. Daedalus D3D8 Rel3 is the default one, probably you are using other plugins.

Flash

Technomage
I've tried with Deadalus D3D8 first, then Jabo's 1.5 and Glide64 0.253
all of them working fine with 0.7.3 but none with 0.8.4

May be this is core problem ?

ggfox

old 1964 can run with plugins,why did the new one?
it is very clear that something wrong in ver 0.8.4!

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
hey proven with all the plugins that I have, jabo, glide, tr64, etc.... and it doesn't work with none

ra5555

N64 Newbie
lol the reason I asked that is because I had a problem yesterday of graphics messing up on Zelda and RSP solved the problem

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I have the same problem with all of my roms. Here's a shot with azimer's audio, rsp, nrage's input, and jabo's DX6 1.5. No difference with other plugins though. :(

P.S. I noticed quite a few K6ers in this thread, good cpus huh? ;)

The_One

Well I can't seem the fuss the games to work and here is some proof for it.

And Banjo Tooie support is great but I seem to get a strange black border while playing it , like I do with Mario Tennis.