What's new

1964.0.7 Compatability List

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hehe...yeh sorry about dr.mario...i was too lazy to get it.

ok its 3 megs...ill get it now.

Dark Anomaly

Have any of you guys tried Duke Nukem 64? I have tried both the (U) and (E) versions and menu has music , but rest of game has no music at all , just sound effects. doh ! is this a known bug , was it fixed ? Anyone care to shed some light on this ??

Thanx

Other than this game , most others work and play flawlessly

:lookaway: :!!!: :lookaway:

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
mischief makers

IT WORKS, sorry if i already posted this, but mischief makers actually works. the aspect ratio has to be corrected... but everything else is fine. if you want a screenie then just say the word.

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Re: mischief makers

little_dogus1 said:
IT WORKS, sorry if i already posted this, but mischief makers actually works. the aspect ratio has to be corrected... but everything else is fine. if you want a screenie then just say the word.

i get music, but no gfx...wat settings do u use...

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
check my ini

jabo1.4
internal
everything else left unchecked

azis 0.3

nrage or jabo cant remember which

read my sig for my system specs

ill post all of my settings tommorow, im at school right now and cant remember the rest of them.

I am soooo sorry, i was busy studying for finals, and the LITTLE suprise that i got for a certain someone, and i forgot to check my specs. as a consequence of this i wont be able to post them until i get back to school on tuesday.

me sorry

Last edited:
OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
itll work but ull hav various gfx probs...i dont think its too bad on a voodoo 3. i mean if theres any screenshots on www.1964emu.com of zelda: OoT , thats how itll look as if im right they were taken on a voodoo 3.

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Whatever happened to the official ini? I thought they were working on it, but why is it taking so long this time? I thought they had like 6 people working on it. Not be lame or anything.

crhylove

Banned
yeah, honestly...

....whoever's doin' the official ini... enough already! just post what u got and call it .7.3.0001 ini. or somethin'.

:devil:

evilmole

Ogrebattle 64 almost works you know

I got ogre battle 64 working almost perfect with the suggested plugins but there was a problem with the battle and town screens they seem to be linked and its the 2d sprites that have the problem. If there is a way around this i would like to know and if this will be fixed (if it has to) i would like to know.

swarmster

I don't want to sound like an ass, but how can you say that Mario Golf works perfectly?

You can't save!

Maybe it's just me, but that's a pretty serious problem, especially for a game like this.

Duncan

N64 Addict
Just hold on, the Ini is in process and for those of you trying to get Zelda OOT working, dont bother, its a core problem and will be addressed. Ogre Battle 64 is another that you'll have to wait for, as its missing gfx, and theres no work around.

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
is this an official .ini? cos that would mean an official release is coming as rice or schibo said that the new version of 1964 will come with a new .ini

crhylove

Banned
uh oh....

/me is already salivating just at the thought!

need a beta tester? i have every rom and am very computer savvy.

and i'm a 1964 faithful. i even deleted pj64 (i know, i know, heresy around here!)

rhy