What's new

Diddy Kong racing finished 100% !! Prrof :)

hellknight

Banned
Re: LMAO @ Hellknight (again)

Triz said:
WHAT DO YOU THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT? T.T. THE CHARACTERS NAME STANDS FOR TIME TRIAL NOT FUCKING TICK TACK YOU DICK! :D i bet you feel like an idiot now :p

No man that's not right It stands for tick tack I don't know how it is in the english but in the german version its tick tack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triz

heh would explain it

when games get released in Germany alot of things get changed but in the English version's of DKR, T.T.'s name stands for 'Time Trial' and when the Germans say 'Tick Tack' they must mean 'Tick Tock' like a clock, which makes sense since T.T.'s a clock but Rare opted to give him the alternative 'Time Trial' name for their english releases

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i prefer Tick Tack 'cause it suites the character.
what kind of fuggin name is Time Trial for a character?

not like it really matters tho:plain2:

hellknight

Banned
LOL tock like clock no man it's tack not tock well we german say the clock makes tick tack so end of discussion

schkube

Completed DKR 100%! (Or only 50%)

Hi,

I too have just finished DKR adventure 1 without any hiccups at all!! An absolute marvel considering that pj64 didn't support it at all in the last release!!

However, I was saddened to find that adventure 2 did not work! I guess the code works by just flipping the geometry of the 3d meshes etc, but this seemed to cause problems for Project 64. The character appeared to be sat backwards on the cart and most of the textures were missing on the track, making it unplayable. To make things worse, when you press 'left' on the controller, the kart goes right!!!

I hope this is just because I have a bad dump of DKR and that if I find a good one, everything will be OK. Anyone else have this problem? I can send you the memory backup file for the game to allow you to start on Adventure 2 to test this if anyone is interested?!?

Also, 2 player mode doesn't work although I've seen screenshots of it running OK.

Any ideas/comments chaps??

schkube.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: LMAO @ Hellknight (again)

hellknight said:

I mean the character you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK....

Triz said:
WHAT DO YOU THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT? T.T. THE CHARACTERS NAME STANDS FOR TIME TRIAL NOT FUCKING TICK TACK YOU DICK! :D i bet you feel like an idiot now :p

:stupid:

You guys got problems...

A

A.A

here i am

you wanted 2 ask me something well from what i know T.T is Time Trial
but i thing that Tick-Tack refers 2 Time 'cause when the clock is ticking then u like hear Tick-Tack Tick-Tack....:D :D

schkube

Adventure 2 Works!!

I got a new version (1.1) of the ROM and it works great!! I just renamed the eeprom image etc. and continued where I left off with the old rom!

Excellent!!