What's new

1080 Issues (help or fix)

tuw

Hey, just started to finally be able to play 1080 Snowboard.

Haven't been able to until now because it was choppy. The only way I can stop it from being choppy is to use my SPDIF audio out instead of having my soundcard decode it for headphones.

Which using the digital audio to my hometheater is fine, except don't always want to play on my TV and having the sound come from my left hear (the direction of my hometheater compared to my computer monitor).

So that is an annoyence but hardly and issue, would like to be able to use my computers sound card though.

Now the big issues are I can't go full screen otherwise it is flicking (or flashing back and forth between the current screen and sprits and the previous background image.

The only way I found that can stop this is to turn off the software clipper, but then random textures get distorted into geometic shapes of all solid colors and make the game near unplayable.

So to recap, I would like to either be able to use my sound card to decode the audio without is causing choppy game play (while only using 15% if my CPU and the sound card works very well in all other games I have played, N64 or PC). Or be bale to play the game in full screen mode to use on my tv (OR BOTH).

OP
T

tuw

Also forgot to mention, on the highest scores screen. Where you are entering your name the video is at the top left corner of the screen and not overlapping this gray box in the center as it should.