What's new

1 on 1 Tournament Signup on board of Kaillera 64

TekkaBlade

Well it's not alittle bit too late now to join the 1 on 1 Tourney. Hoping to get at least the good amount of people to come. There's a new link for the site http://ssb.emulation64.com. There the board link should be in the front entrance and all you have to do is sign up on the board and post in the SSBDOT Board where I've made a topic for Signup. So far we've been getting good replies from everyone saying our site has been awsome. Were hoping to hold one more Tournament before we take our break which will be in October Halloween week. We'll get to you what the name will be for that tourney, but for now it's unknown to everyone cept Jim, Katon, and myself. It'll be updated to everyone maybe next month or September of what this Tournament will be all about. And like to apoligize to some people of not getting to replie to you on my other topic.....you can understand I've been pretty busy. :akuma:. Hehehe. But enough about that I would like to thank Martin know I haven't talked to him yet for getting us hosted on Emulation 64 since the site will run alot better you know :D . Well I'll see you guys later. And the Team Battle is just about done with two more matches to finish.

TekkaBlade.gif

Last edited: