What's new

0.3 Some one said...

Durandle

Just to clear something for me, some one said on another forum 0.3 of Chankast will be out sometime this week - did not really believe them as this kind of thing is said all the time, but to clear it up, is this true or just random rubish.

jareg

Just A Guy
Durandle said:
Just to clear something for me, some one said on another forum 0.3 of Chankast will be out sometime this week - did not really believe them as this kind of thing is said all the time, but to clear it up, is this true or just random rubish.

Dont worry it will be released when its ready
Have pasents :)
I dont care if it come out this week or the next week or a month after that atleast it will be released :p
I think soon

chevi

...and another one said: just enjoy what you have, wait, and stop making this lame threads!!

done when it´s done!!

OP
D

Durandle

lol and I say : soo... the asumption is I was asking for a new version?!? :p I am more than happy with what I have, thanks :p only wanted to know if the guy was speaking out of is a*se :D

kostooch

Baaaad uncklefucker ;]
mad-man said:
well, when it is ready, new version will release....

we should seat back, relax, and wait .....
How many '...when it is ready...' must be in this topic? No comments...

madprofessor

zito oi penses
I define Soon in the timeline till the next moundial where GREECE will get to win the next big tittle!!!!

WE ARE ON TOP OF EUROPE!!!
(yeah i know it's not the place but this is already a global fun thread)

:yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
I can't wait for the next release ethier, since the Release of the emu I purchased another dreamcast and some games :)