Here is ver 0.7.5.

Fixed Pallete and Texture loads.

Perfect Dark looks much better.

Magic meter in Zelda MoM is fixed.

and I can't remember what else. :p

Enjoy!

Icepir8

Fire

It`s important, that you write bugs in the Board, but there was one bug which you have written a few times! Please report one bug still one times! But good work! Bug reporting is very good for the coder, so he can make the plugin much better!

And Icepir, you plugin is very great! I enjoy it! Your work is great!!!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I showed where I saw the bugs, all different locations;
and as far as I can see i'm the only one reporting them so, I don't think it matters how many pics i post.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I guess the first question is, Does this plugin work or supposed to work with Radeon cards?

Opening any ROM in PJ64 I get "wglCreateContext failed". After clicking OK I either get a unhandled opcode (I've only tried Zelda OoT, Super Mario 64, and Zelda MM so far) or the EMU crashes with a Windows debug error for PJ64.exe.

I was able to use 1964 one time to load Mario64. The lines in the sky outside the castle had thick black lines separating the textures. So I tried turning on Frame Buffer and Fog to see what would happen. From then on I have gotten a "plugin exception" error even after rebooting my system.

Note I am not expecting a fix or resolution, just reporting back to try and help out. Let me know if you need anymore info about my setup or something. Be glad to help as I can.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
The current ATI Catalyst drivers have very poor OpenGL support. You choices are either to wait for icepir8 to compensate for the driver's defects in a future plug-in or to wait for ATI to fix OpenGL support in future drivers.