What's new

Lemmy Quits the Nemu Team?

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
lol um i just thought of something funny what if after reading some insluting and down right rude post lemmy decided to just forget emulation altogther and ignore anything anyone from any emu board every says again lol don't mind me am just spamming using my bros account hehe

Faerin

Blank is my name
I didnt get to read all of the old one... Umm pardon the spam but, Is Lemmy quiting? yes or no. no fancy explanations. Ahhh, thanks bunches:D I think:pj64: :satisfied :innocent: :sleepy: :thumbsup: :eek: :( :sly: :cry: :angry: :) :bunny: :blush: Ok, im done

Last edited:

RPGlover12

Guys nobody still knows if lemmy is leavin 100% or not
lac is still doin the emulator though who knows maybe he will finish the new realese himself :) oh well i hope that lemmy doesn't quit unless he have to
oh well if ur leavin Lemmy so thanks for all ur work :) we appreciate it alot :)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
jvolel said:
lol um i just thought of something funny what if after reading some insluting and down right rude post lemmy decided to just forget emulation altogther and ignore anything anyone from any emu board every says again lol don't mind me am just spamming using my bros account hehe
How can we ever believe this crap?

crazytopp

All i can say is have hope guys he may get over his problems in real life and come back again later on. No1 ever knows were their fate will take them.

RPGlover12

look stez
the NORMAL THREADS in here are the ones that goes off topic :) if they didn't get off topic then thats a strange thread ;)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
How long is it since Tesla-guy last came here?
He's not moderating at all!
With this I mean that somebody should close this, for it is stupid to talk about something that has been deleted.

RPGlover12

Dunno wat happened to Tesla guy he hasn't been postin at all the last fwe months aswell i can hardly ever see him online

ra5555

N64 Newbie
just read the news, looks like Nemu is dying, I wish Lemmy do well in the future and I hope Lac would release the unreleased work.

Josep

eyerun4phun
so its official, well...i think someone should start a poll and see if the unreleased version of nemu should go public;) but then again, who wouldn't want it to go public?:)

OP
CpU MasteR

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
ra5555 said:
just read the news, looks like Nemu is dying, I wish Lemmy do well in the future and I hope Lac would release the unreleased work.

Nemu is not going to die... nemu has progressed a whole lot in 2 years, LaC is willing to continue... But it is very sad news o see him go :(

Eddy

I Run This
Well its official, nemu is sort of dead, lets hope lac keeps it alive :) sad to lemmy go :( but hope everything works out for him

Shinji

it was the first emu for 64 that I ever used, and to be quite frank, it was my favorite.

Funny though, I bet SMiff is jumping up and down, since he never seemed to like competition from Nemu, always putting it down.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
CpU MasteR said:
Nemu is not going to die... nemu has progressed a whole lot in 2 years, LaC is willing to continue... But it is very sad news o see him go :(

Let us all hope so.

Originally posted by Shinji it was the first emu for 64 that I ever used, and to be quite frank, it was my favorit

Same, I used to use Nemu all the time :plain2: