What's new

nintendo game cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperx209

hey guys,
do you reckon that they would ever port project 64 ( or any n64 emu for that matter ) to the nintendo game cube. i mean it has a 128 bit risc processor it should do it fine.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
all i know is that you are trying to sound like you know what you're talking about and get some attention with your heavy tech talk. other than that i don't know. ;)

j/k

it *could* happen, but it would take bloody aaaaaaages! and pretty much an entire re-write because although a 400mhz risc processor has plenty of power, it is VERY different to a ~1ghz 32bit CISC processor :p

Stezo2k

S-2K
yea and on top of that recordable CDs aint 3 inches so it would be hard to get 'em to fit, and when they fix that, theres another problem, gettin the Cd to boot. I highly doubt it would be possible cuz of these reasons & the reasons above , almost impossible, sorry dude

Stez

yeah the cube has enough ram, and the disks would fi ti *think* cus it was designed to fit dvd's, like the panasonic version which supports dvd's... the problem is its architechture internally

Dogman5

----------
That would be awsome if that happned. In fact.. what they should do is make a "Best of Nintendo" compilation CD for Gamecube.

I love my Gamecube, and I think its the best system out (i am loving Eternal Darkness, and i cant wait for Mario, Starfox, Metroid, RE0, and Zelda..) and it would be great if they could port all the old N64 and SNES games to Gamecube.. Officially of course.. ;)

I hope they do that. games like Conker, Zelda OOT, Zelda MM, Perfect dark, Goldeneye, Super Metroid, Mario 1, 2, 3, Mario 64, etc.. all the greatest

---

Gamecube holds 1,500 MB of information.

It could fit pretty much every great N64 and SNES game onto it.

Also, it can fit 170 Super Mario 64s onto it :sly:

Stezo2k

S-2K
whoa thats a gr8 idea ;) mabie u should email Nintendo and tell them your ideas :) mabie they might decide to make remakes of em (i.e like the nes remakes on mario allstars)

Stez

neoak

Triforce of Something...
The NGC has 40 MB of Ram, and the most powerfull anti-copy system. Just to name a few, the propietary discs (who else make them?), a BIOS chip that only God knows where it is. Oh, yeah. If the NGC boot pirate games, Nintendo would stop to create games for it and would release their 5th generation console.

And the disc holds 1.5 GB (it's more than 1,500 MB).

Just try the Gameshark.

Dogman5

----------
Yes, Gamecubes disks spin backwards, and from the middle.

So that its loads are faster. (Think about how it seems like your going faster in the close end of a caurosel..)

i really doubt that Gamecube will ever be hacked or burned or anything.

and By the way, the CD-RW Minis hold 240MB, and dont work on Gamecube.

The only thing that Gamecube will accept is the 1.5GB Disks swith Nintendo seal encyptions, that are ONLY made from Panasonic.

Stezo2k

S-2K
whoa nintendo have outdone themselves with copy protection :( looks like we'll never get to experience emulation on that lil cube, unless nintendo released 1.

Stez

OP
viperx209

viperx209

a simple No would have done just fine, lol jj

thanks for that looks like ill just have to play all the romz on my pc.

Willow

Found this little movie on the internet...
Gamecube - Hax0red.WMV
if you find it download it.....
Or post a reply and i can send it to you....

Cheers!!!

Willow

it's not that small.... it's lika 9 mb or something :)
it shows that you can burn gamecube games and play them on the gamecube.... so if you're still intrested plz let me know....
or add me to your icq... if you have it?

Willow

no, dont use that....
hmm.... well.... you dont have any other email adresses wich can take files larger then 1024 byte?

Status
Not open for further replies.