What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

F-Zero X Retextured

Diventure

Retexturing Whole F-Zero X (WIP) - Read first post

EDIT: As nobody seems to like this ( no replies :( )
I'm going to release the package when it's complete.
Seems like I have to deal with all the textures myself and just hope for you to like it when it's done. Thanks.

( This is not really 'hires' but it's a retexture ^^ )
( Let's talk about hires when the dumping and sorting is done )

Hey, I am making a COMPLETE retexture of F-Zero X at the moment, and I have completed Mute City, Silence and Sand Ocean on the Jack cup.
I may redo some of those textures though they've been finished.

I won't put it online for you to download yet, I want to finish the remaining 3 tracks on the Jack cup.

I have included some screenshots though :)
They are not the best, but I'm still working on it, just wanted to say that I am sorting and editing all the textures. I think this is the first time someone has done this, I don't know :)

Please contribute with textures if you got any good ones :)
I will eventually replace almost all of my textures with new ones that are better, so feel free to contribute to make this the best F-Zero X texture package ever :D
By the way, look at second picture, the commercial looks so awesome xD

Wl2tL.png
S9VJB.png

LJ5Gg.png
nGgi9.png

I have subscribed to this thread, so I'll try to answer as quickly as possible ^_^

~The Diventurer~

Last edited:
OP
D

Diventure

Thanks for your support :)

I'll check his out, and maybe talk to him.

Edit:
Why do I have a feeling that he has most likely not worked on that since 2008? :)

o_O

Don Genie

You forgotten to capitalize the "d" or no? Because I am willing to help, BTW you should post the project in other places to like F-ZERO fan forums or other emulation forums, so you can get more support. :satisfied