What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Smash Bros. 64 Revolution by RaulUchiha

RaulUchiha

Well I want to leave them in this community my textures made exclusively for me to the general public.

I still changing things like that as the days go by raising things to their liking.

Video:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 64 New Retexturized \ 7 days to the wolves

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ywppwcoa_s

Here are some things that my group with long experience to perform successfully.

--------------------------

And here my personal pack of textures Smash. A collection of my works for several months. I hope you like it and leave your comments ^^

"Full Pack RaulUchiha"

Download

IMPORTANT:

Password: youtube.com/raulink25

Pack Weight: 67.3 Mb

Size: 2706 Textures exclusive RaulUchiha

----------------

And here I leave them some extra videos to see more of our work:

Super Mario World in Smash 64 + Download:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=BjdxSstuij8

Super Smash Bros. Melee 64

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=YsyBsrRLB5k

-----------------

Images previous

150.jpg

Super%20Smash%20snap0010.jpg

Super%20Smash%20Bros.snap0002.jpg

Super%20Smash%20B%21%5D%20snap0028.jpg

Super%20Smash%20Bros.%20%28U%29%20%5B%21%5D%20snap0123.jpg

Super%20Smash%20Bros.%20%5B%21%5D%20snap0018.jpg

bdbash%20Bros.%20%28U%29%20%5B%21%5D%20snap0024.jpg

Super%20Smvdv.jpg

-------------

I hope it will be to their liking.....

Greetings.... ^^

Last edited:

Datadayne

Hi there, are you from emudesk? (spanish boards) Im very sure that I created those link shield texture in the first screen of link. And I only remember releasing it to those on emudesk.

Good work on Ganondorf/Captain Faclon.

Can you take the pics with anti aliasing next time please?

OP
R

RaulUchiha

If I am RaulUchiha of EMUDESC and I want to spread to other places .. that's why I'm here.

Well here I show them some three tournaments exclusive prizes ^^

Super%20Smash%20Brop0001.jpg

Super%20Smash%20BU%29%20snap0004.jpg

Super%20Smash%20Bros.%20%28U%29%20%5B%21%5D%20snap0148.jpg

salu2

fslynx

This is a nice work my friend, I will follow your textures and your great videos!!
I like the DarkLink it´s the same as the DarkLink of Brawl!!Awesome!

Turko

hola hola =)

tengo entendido que estas texturas son para el plugin jabo, o no =o?, y si lo son ¿existe una posibilidad de hacer funcionar estas texturas en Rice?

---0 for gringos 0---

hi there ^^

this textures r for jabo plugin?, Can exist one possibility to put this textures on rices?

PD: tus texturas estan excelentes, es un cumplido cliché, pero es el mas apropiado.

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
Will you make a download available that makes all SSB stages SSBM (E.g. Pokemon Stadium, Fountain of Dreams)?

OP
R

RaulUchiha

hola hola =)

tengo entendido que estas texturas son para el plugin jabo, o no =o?, y si lo son ¿existe una posibilidad de hacer funcionar estas texturas en Rice?

---0 for gringos 0---

hi there ^^

this textures r for jabo plugin?, Can exist one possibility to put this textures on rices?

PD: tus texturas estan excelentes, es un cumplido cliché, pero es el mas apropiado.

men estan hechas para el plugin jabo.. aun estoy viendo como hacerme buen retexturizador d rice... pero estoy por empezar a hacer pack's con el plugin rice.

Will you make a download available that makes all SSB stages SSBM (E.g. Pokemon Stadium, Fountain of Dreams)?

In my pack that I complete in the first post are all these stages.

Keep this outstanding issue ^^

Last edited:

eckoman11

Do these work with Rice 6.1.1? Because I have Project 64k, with Rice Plugin, and when booting up it shows it loading things, but then it doesn't display the textures. Any ideas?