What's new

New plugin

linker

Emutalk Member
Yeah, I know that there are many of them, but here it is ... grab it.
P.S. Use it in wireframes mode.

Remote

It's not a virus, it runs Mario Kart and Pilotwings wireframed very nicely... Good work linker, it looks like if it's going to be a great year for Nintendo 64 emulation:D

OP
linker

linker

Emutalk Member
Thank you remote, Yep, i'm very happy actually. I just love the emulation. That's why I decided that I can make something cool.

Remote

One thing that crossed my mind is that your plugin doesn't have the shutting down problem that Orkin's OGL plugin is having, no problems what so ever starting and ending emulation in Project64 with the rombrowser enabled...

2fast4u

it crashed internet explorer when i launched a rom with it. :happy: still, this is a nice start. not to mention how great it is to have another plug-in in the works! :)

OP
linker

linker

Emutalk Member
Remote said:
One thing that crossed my mind is that your plugin doesn't have the shutting down problem that Orkin's OGL plugin is having, no problems what so ever starting and ending emulation in Project64 with the rombrowser enabled...

Actually there were some problems. After 1 hour of hard work :) it decided to work.

Trotterwatch

That screenshot would be perfect if it were in green instead of blue. It would then be like a modern version of Mercenary :)

Good work on the plug in btw

crhylove

Banned
nice job man!

i m absolutely ecstatic about all the new gfx plugin activity! Are any of these plugins going to be open source? /me thinks that might speed dev, as well as foster learning in the community.

wtg man!

rhy

jih2000

Hi

Glad to see some cool plugins being made,

I reckon u should go open source like Dave2000, jabos died and no one could fix the remaining games or do optimisations :(

As you and orkin are both doing opengl and have started roughly the same time, maybe u should join forces and make one OpenN64 Graphix plugin that everyone contributes towards and things will speed up a lot, you never know, icep8 and azimer may join instead of making a 100 plugins, a standard one may dev. fast as lots of ppl work on it :)

Cheers 4 the cool plug neway.

Marty

Slougi

It's Dave2001 not Dave2000.

And too many cooks will spoil the soup. (Finnish saying, duno if used in english as well)

;)

EeeK

Yeah make it open source and join forces with Orkin since both are OpenGL API.

May the force be you.

crhylove

Banned
yeah, we have a translated version.

i believe it's "Too many cooks spoil the broth". My favorite though is "Never look a gift horse in the mouth." i mean, if you don't look your gift horse in the mouth, it may die of some curable disease, so that's a real "double edged sword". Oh well, better to have that bird in hand than in the bush, right?

/me doesn't fall far from the tree.

:devil: