What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Created Tutorials and Wondering If It's Necessary.

Cabbage

I created tutorials which you could simply open with Notepad and I am making more similar tutorials (like "How to Dump Textures" or "How to do the Fit to Aspect Ratio thingy" and et cetera) for the newcomers.

In the attached .RAR file contains:

• BMGlib.dll
  • RiceVideo.dll
  • RiceVideo6.1.0.ini
  • RiceVideoDbg.dll

Those are for the tutorial "PuttingRicePluginIntoPROJECT64.txt" and I placed these tutorials here because it is related to for Re-texturing.

But I want to know if I could do that and if this thread is just going to be deleted, instead. I am still making more tutorials to post here.

Please read the .txt files, first...