What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Problem with Djipi's Celda Pack in 1964

SpiDoL

This is what it looks like when I run Djipi's Celda Mod:

problemqj8.png

What is the configuration that make the game run COMPLETELY cel-shaded?

Redlion

I think this is because the textures you are showing weren't replaced in the pack. So you'll have to wait that someone do it. Or that Orkin release his plugin which allow to make cell shaded effects without textures replacements.

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
You obviously did not read the official thread. There is information about this in one of the last few posts.

mdtauk's textures (the one's you're missing) aren't included in the pack.

I have these textures (those that mdtauk made), and as soon as I am done fixing them for compatibility with all ROM versions of the game (especially E and U subsets) and have consulted with mdtauk; Djipi, mdtauk, or myself will release the missing textures.

There is a list of the missing textures in the official thread. If you would like to help me out by tackling that list (especially the pre-rendered textures) please do so.

If you don't mind playing the game in French - all language textures are present in the French version.

mudlord

Banned
Or that Orkin release his plugin which allow to make cell shaded effects without textures replacements.

You'll need the custom textures too, as the shaders only effect how light and the texture data is processed.....and besides, the effect wouldn't look that nice if only the shaders were involved...

Gcentrex

You obviously did not read the official thread. There is information about this in one of the last few posts.

mdtauk's textures (the one's you're missing) aren't included in the pack.

I have these textures (those that mdtauk made), and as soon as I am done fixing them for compatibility with all ROM versions of the game (especially E and U subsets) and have consulted with mdtauk; Djipi, mdtauk, or myself will release the missing textures.

There is a list of the missing textures in the official thread. If you would like to help me out by tackling that list (especially the pre-rendered textures) please do so.

If you don't mind playing the game in French - all language textures are present in the French version.

When you have them setup for the other rom version will it be for Rice Plugin only or will their also be an update for Jaba plugin too, even thought for Jaba plugin the update for the pack is not converted yet :(