What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Textures Load Over and Over

Ollie

Using

Project 64 v1.6
Rice's Video Plug-In v6.1.1 beta 10
Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [!].zip

Was playing for a while then i closed it and tryed it with Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) [!].zip and it seemed to work ... Next time i opened the ROM it starts loading the textures and never stops! heh .. Just keeps loading over and over and over again until i close it :(

Any ideas?

OP
Ollie

Ollie

Your right .. took about 1 1/2 mins... odd that it took far less time the other times i used it

Last edited:

Poobah

That's probably thanks to Windows' prefetching or whatever it's called. It confused me during the development of the program in my signature, but it's a great feature.