What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

My retro mario 64 hirez Texture pack

retro-polis

hey guys retro-polis here or more known as mesosade (registration probs couldn't use the name) i found this site recently and thought it'd be a great place to show my hi-rez project. you'll have to bare with it it's an old version at the mo my much newer version is on my firend's comp soz. for now it's just a demonstration of what i'm doing and only the castle grounds has been done on this old version here's a screenshot (it says nes-o-sade coz i am more oformely known as mesosade oh and it's not a mod so don't let the pic confuse u) View attachment 33993

and here's me old version of my project (expect the new one on in 2 days!)

View attachment 33994

btw one more thing the water texture was a simplified version of the yoshi island water mod texture i edited so credit goes to the author of that for my water lol

Last edited:

Cyberman

retro-polis said:
hey guys retro-polis here or more known as mesosade (registration probs couldn't use the name) i found this site recently and thought it'd be a great place to show my mod. you'll have to bare with it it's an old version at the mo my much newer version is on my firend's comp soz. for now it's just a demonstration of what i'm doing and only the castle grounds has been done on this old version here's a screenshot (it says nes-o-sade coz i am more oformely known as mesosade) View attachment 33993

and here's me old version of my project (expect the new one on in 2 days!)

View attachment 33994

btw one more thing the water texture was a simplified version of the yoshi island water mod texture i edited so credit goes to the author of that for my water lol
Hmmmm Ok now don't confuse a MOD with a hirez texture pack. A mod means you are modifying the contents of the ROM a texture pack is an add on applied via the emulator that substitutes different textures for ones that are in the game. So which is this? A hirez texture pack or a hack/mod(ification) of the ROM?

Cyb

OP
R

retro-polis

soz it's a hi-rez project i'll edit my post soz updae: i can't edit the title it won't let me could you help me out plz?

Last edited:

Cyberman

retro-polis said:
soz it's a hi-rez project i'll edit my post soz updae: i can't edit the title it won't let me could you help me out plz?
Sure I can do that.

All done ... now don't forget to have fun. :D

Cyb

Last edited:

Cyberman

If you post only a single word, then please don't post. Even if it is the longest word in the English language (pneumonoultramicroscopicsiliconvolcanoeconiosis) it adds nothing to a thread to do so. (note Emutalk won't let me spell the word it keeps inserting a blank between the c and o must be microsoft software ;) ).

Erstwhile retro-polis how are things with you and your project?

Cyb

Last edited: