What's new

help me please

linares

hello!!!!

I am from Brazil and I am using a " translator " to communicate, then excuse me for the mistakes.... :unsure:

I have a problem with the project64 (v 1.6), it is that the quality of the images is not very good. There are several mistakes, but in the house of some of my friends the emulation is perfect!!!! How is that possible?? And it is not because of the video memory, because one of my friends doesn't have plate of memory!!!!

Can anybody help me to solve this problem???
Thank you!!!

Toasty

Sony battery
It is possible because different computers have different hardware that does things differently. If you post your computer's specifications and explain what problems you experience, we might be able to help you.

Poobah

linares said:
And it is not because of the video memory, because one of my friends doesn't have plate of memory!!!!
I should buy myself a plate of memory some time.

OP
L

linares

information of my system:
Windows XP service pec 2
32MG of video memory
INTEL CELERON R 2. 13 Ghz

defects in the emulation:
the only rom that rotates perfectly is " Mario 64 ". Already " Super Smash Bros " and " Zelda " (ocarina of time) they present several mistakes.
former.: In the opening of " Zelda " the image that appears is written " eia " and the shield with the sword this lacking pieces. During the game the fire is white and not red.
already in the " Super Smash Bros " the hand that you use to select the character and the accountant of time is black and not white

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
My educated guess is that you have an integrated graphics chip. It will not work properly with the default graphics plugin (Jabo's Direct3D8). Use Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin instead.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Agozer, simply referring him to the Gamefaq would have been sufficient ;)

http://www.emutalk.net/Why is the fairy square?
Your video hardware and/or drivers do not support the required blend mode - your system does not meet the minimum requirements (see User Manual)
http://www.emutalk.net/

Why are Link's clothes white?
Your video hardware and/or drivers do not support the required blend mode - your system does not meet the minimum requirements (see User Manual). You could try different drivers if your hardware is capable, different hardware, or change plugins (try the v1.5.2 plugin included).
Why are the rays of light from a treasure chest black?
Your video hardware and/or drivers do not support the required blend mode - your system does not meet the recommended requirements (see User Manual). You could try different drivers if your hardware is capable, different hardware, or change plugins (try the v1.5.2 plugin included).
http://www.emutalk.net/Why is the ground etc. black?
Your video hardware and/or drivers do not support the required blend mode - your system does not meet the recommended requirements (see User Manual). You could try different drivers if your hardware is capable, different hardware, or change plugins (try the v1.5.2 plugin included).
Why does the sky not appear? (nVidia graphics card)
Update your video card drivers.
Why is the sky red?
Your system/drivers does/do not meet the minimum requirements (see User Manual).

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Actually I was about to do just that, but something caught my attention and it never got done. :/