What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

making textures for yoshi story.....

Riup

is it even possible? it seems that yoshi story only works with 1 plug in, i believe it the oldest jabo plugin, the one that comes with pj64. when you run it on a rice plugin, it lag, or skips or something like that.

Turgo

I think one of the older rice plugin works for it. 5.1.0 or somthing close to that the only thing it doesn wrong is texture alignment
so retexturing would be next to imposiable.

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
maybe with the Jabo's next plugin...
but the game uses only sprites, which means u would have to retexture each frame for animations....

OP
R

Riup

sounds like way to much work =p

i did figure out the texture alignment problem though, its REALLY easy to fix it just wont look the same, but it definitly wont be noticiable, thats for sure.

also

isnt the latest rice plugin the ONLY plugin that can dump and load textures???

DDRPIP

The One and Only
yeah, jabo has a beta version of the one that can but you have to donate to get it.. AKA buy it, but it'll be free soon i think, it'll just take a while

smcd

DDRPIP said:
but you have to donate to get it.. AKA buy it
Donating is not buying. If you don't agree with the way it works that's fine - don't "buy" into it but please don't spread misinformation.