What's new

PJ64 Site Hacked

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
yeah, i just saw that also. it freaked me out at first, i was expecting my antivirus program to popup saying 103,423 trojans tried to install. this fuckin sucks tho, they really need to beef up their security on that site. who the fuck is doing this anyways? is it that same guy that has been previously fucking with emutalk and other emu sites too? actually, hasnt he been trying to hack pj64 for months now? what a fuckin loser. get a god damn life! i hope this guy gets busted and gets his fingers, toes, and penis cut off so he can't use a computer anymore. GOD THIS GUY PISSES ME OFF! BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i guess whenever something is successful some people get an urge to p**p on it. i missed this one i was away. you should not be able to get any malware even if it was planted if you're using a good browser.. afaik no malware has been inserted. it's been just basic script attacks replacing some php. if I find out there's any risk to visitors i'll be sure to post news.

chesshaha

which site got hacked, pj64.net or emutalk.net???

What kind of hack was it?

What the heck?

Someone needs to show me how to do a hack-a-shaq on NBA live 2005!

I gonna go outside play my hacky sack.

Heck, I talked too much, bye!

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
good, i'm glad it's back up so quickly. uhh, sorry if i affended you or whatever squall, i get really pissed when these ****ers(i censored myself this time) try and hack pj64 and other emu sites. do you guys at least know who it is?

zilmar

Emulator Developer
no idea but they basicly replaced one file, I just uploaded the file with an old version I had on my HD

chesshaha

zilmar, what did that hacker hacked? he missed up ur website orwhat?

By the way, please make some comments on the icon i made pj64, thanks!!!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
squall_leonhart said:
pls watch your language.. this is a public site.
No offence but you are not a moderator and this is also not a kids forum, I have rarely seen a mod complain about language except when it is used largely. I do not see the problem, I have swore before and there is babe threads, i've seen nude pics on threads before and nobody has bothered, this kind of supports the "this is not for kids" ideal.

Plus mistake me if i'm wrong but I do not see a rule stating I cannot use the word "fuck" - obviously common sense states that overuse is a bad thing though but that was fairly light. Hell even teenagers use bad words so get over it.

Leave the moderating to the moderators in future, I'd like to hear it from them and not you - seems you're the only one with the problem with it. You actually repeated the thing you are against by putting it in quotes too.
legend of zelda said:
oh yeah and...GET HIS FUCKIN ASS ADMINS!
I totally agree with you 100%. This dude should go down. This is a statement of support no matter how vulgar it would appear to the moderator wannabes. Oh yeah and i've seen mods swear too.

Swearing is not a problem until it is used too much. Squall your pretending to be mod is actually against the rules whether I'm right about this or not. You have no right to tell others how to behave here and hence the reason for this post. - end rant

Last edited:

A.I.

Banned
Me worried! A week ago or so i kept on hearing keystroke clicking like someone was trying to access my computer or something. I thought it was my imagination - now i know it wasnt and im scared. I got good anti virus an all but ive sometimes been logged on for hours, i could have been vulnerable to an attack! Gonna do a virus scan righta way!

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
ScottJC said:
No offence but you are not a moderator and this is also not a kids forum, I have rarely seen a mod complain about language except when it is used largely. I do not see the problem, I have swore before and there is babe threads, i've seen nude pics on threads before and nobody has bothered, this kind of supports the "this is not for kids" ideal.

Plus mistake me if i'm wrong but I do not see a rule stating I cannot use the word "fuck" - obviously common sense states that overuse is a bad thing though but that was fairly light. Hell even teenagers use bad words so get over it.

Leave the moderating to the moderators in future, I'd like to hear it from them and not you - seems you're the only one with the problem with it. You actually repeated the thing you are against by putting it in quotes too.

I totally agree with you 100%. This dude should go down. This is a statement of support no matter how vulgar it would appear to the moderator wannabes. Oh yeah and i've seen mods swear too.

Swearing is not a problem until it is used too much. Squall your pretending to be mod is actually against the rules whether I'm right about this or not. You have no right to tell others how to behave here and hence the reason for this post. - end rant

was never pretending to be a mod. i just know how forum politics work and abusive or foul posts. tends to frighten new users away.