What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Banjo Kazooie Retexture B.T.F pack.

4real

Hi,
Here is the start of a new Banjo kazooie project by BanjoTooieFaq site.

Its at the early stages and i am looking for someone to work on the project with me as i dont have as much time as i like.

Anyone who joins will have full credit for the work they do.

The first pack will be for download from the site soon.

Here are some pictures.

Last edited:

Torrean

If you could get the textures you don't have time to work on, I could help. Since it's a brighter game, I'll do better with it, I don't do dark textures, as they look bad. PM me if you're interested.

OP
4real

4real

Done some more work on the textures and give more of a 3d feel to fit the game.

Here are some new pictures.

Last edited:
OP
4real

4real

Yeah it is a bit on the bright side.

New pics with diffrent wall text.

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
It's always good to see new people working on textures. but I don't know, the new textures could easily pass as old N64 textures, which isn't a good thing. Keep going though!

OP
4real

4real

I see your point on that but this is more of an enhancment pack at the moment,this is prob going to change a lot before its done.

I have enclosed a before and after picture.

but2002

Before you make a exture pack, make sure the people will like it! I...................
Never platyed the game, so I cant say! lolz

OP
4real

4real

This is only a bit of fun and respect to all the people that retext these games as it is pretty hard to do it right.

OP
4real

4real

This game is one of those games that is hard to give it a diffrent high text look.

The namelees had the right idea by changing the game to a diffrent format so with this in mind this project is now going to be replacing the texture from diffrent games.

The Part of Banjo kazooie (Spiral Mountain) is being worked on with textures from super mario 64.

This is a diffrent look at a high resolution textures as this not to give the game just a better look but a diffrent look.

Here are some pics so far: