What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

FINISHED HiRez-Packs

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
(If a thread like this already does exist - haven't found any - tell me and I'll delete it)

Heya, I wondered if there are any HiRez-packs which are really finished and not worked on anymore (cuz e.g. Djipi's CelDa Mod seems to be somewhat finished but he seems to still work on it a bit...and I would rather play the end result)...
I thought it would be nice to have them collected in one thread with download links and stuff...

Jale

N00bis Hi-Res Texture Maker
I'm currently working in a Super Mario 64 Hi-Res texture. I'm trying to give it a more realistic look (getting rid of the cartoony textures).

So far, the project is about 15% completed and about 25% of the textures are already dumped, so it's still a long way to go.

My estimated final release is around august - october.

Sirmatto

If you poke around some of the older threads, you'll see that Vanit is planning a website dedicated to Hi-Res projects.

The Dave

Well since the planning webspace has been gotten and Vanit has become very well acquinted with the CMS software that will be running the site. I just need to get off of my ass and work/finsh the design of the site. I wouldn't be shocked to see it done and available by July.

Vanit

My English translation of Sin and Punishment is more or less 100% complete. You can download it from my website.

And yes, during the delay I've built a couple of websites (my own and my guild website). As Dave said, just waiting on the template before we start piecing this baby together in its entirety.

Last edited: