What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda

Allanon

I know that the graphic enhancing of OoT is limited. The new Zelda game's graphics are amazing, and I personally think it would be cool for someone... not me cuz I wouldn't know how, to make a skin in the same sort of style as Twilight Princess, like the model for link, Epona and some other characters. Like I have seen a diffinent background improvement in the mods, but not much has been done to Link. Even with the limitations that the game has to offer graphically, Link could still handle some new character models. Just putting in my idea, if you like it or not :p.

Mouser X

You should have looked around more. This has been suggested, but is not feasible in OoT because of the way textures work in that game. Meaning, Link's tunic is pretty much one solid color. The differences you see in the model in-game are light-created effects (I think, I'm really not actually very sure on that). Basically, it can't be done because when the texture is mapped to Link's model, any detail you might have added is skewed across his abdomen in really funky ways, as I recall. The texture is stretched funny, or something. I *think* it was djipi that tried to re-texture Link. If he couldn't do it, I doubt it can be done. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's quite unlikely to happen. Mouser X out.