What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

zelda pack, not on this website?

Scott123456

Where can I find the pack that has the textures in the screenshots below.

I am using djipis and I dont remember seeing some of these in game or the cell shaded link.

a7ju1.jpg

thelegendofzelda0714ie.jpg

sanstitre11ks.jpg

thelegendofzelda0714ie.jpg

Sage Of Time

The_Z said:
It's a feature implemented with the new Direct 64 plugin coming out.
It has been a whole year now (or more?) since there was an update, hasn't it? Orkin hasn't posted since then either, not even sure he still comes around here..

pedrocasilva

Sage Of Time said:
It has been a whole year now (or more?) since there was an update, hasn't it? Orkin hasn't posted since then either, not even sure he still comes around here..
probably not, he's not comming here anymore, I wouldn't count on a plugin coming out as of now.... the last updates on this matter where from October/november 2005 though, he gave Djipi a working beta o f the plugin, hence the screenshots...

he might be full of work or something, thus without time to do it, so if something is released... expect it from summer to christmas 2006... but don't put your hopes up

OP
S

Scott123456

Well id love to gt my hands on the current beta. Im gonna be playing through the game and probably wont touch it again after that.

I can test ou thte current version and let whoever knows whats up.