What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Texture Plugins??

but2002

Just curious.. Are there any other texture plugins like Ricces Video?

If so couuld you post them below?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
No. Jabo's new plugin for the upcoming PJ64 1.7 supposedly supports hires-textures though.

CCMAN

Dreamarena . . .
Cuthbert In Space.

I JUST managed to figure out the plug-ins a few days ago . . .

I still encounter a few difficulties (isn't every 'newb'?)

The basics are relatively easy, but the textures are doing my nut, even with Rice's plug-in.

(keep up the good work).

Ah well . . I'm learning . . . I'm learning.

OP
but2002

but2002

I still have prob;lems.. I still wish someone would post their WORKING SPECS!

CCMAN

Dreamarena . . .
King Tut . . .

Cryptic, right?

You should try gameshark coding.

I saw more random numbers than a 99p store.

I guess the vets get tired of answering the same questions over and over, but come on . . .

The more people you help, the more potential coders will be out there.

the_Jesta

I started off a complete noob to the hi-rez thing a couple months ago, but from browsing these forums I figured it out myself. All your questions are answered here if you just take the time to look. Good luck.

CCMAN

Dreamarena . . .
Kung Fu Chaos'll Make a Monkey outta yoo

^^He's right.

It's better to read around first before asking.

I figured out a bunch of problems which I had for weeks, just by being patient and scanning the place out.

Most of the time a 'problem' isn't even a problem -- it's just settings.

OP
but2002

but2002

I know that is IS a setting prob and I have searchred HIGH and low ( I know the basic rules because I own a forum

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Agozer said:
No. Jabo's new plugin for the upcoming PJ64 1.7 supposedly supports hires-textures though.
I'm a pj64 member, and I know for a fact that it does. If any of you want to be able to use pj64 1.7 beta all you have to do is donate $20 to the pj64 team. It's totally worth it.

the_Jesta said:
I started off a complete noob to the hi-rez thing a couple months ago, but from browsing these forums I figured it out myself. All your questions are answered here if you just take the time to look. Good luck.
I always like to try and figure things out for myself, too. I hardly ever will have a question about anything unless it's something i'm totally clueless on.