What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

reteXturing in other emu's

Trotterwatch

If the emulator can use Rices plugin, PJ64, Mupen, Nemu etc, then yes you can.

And please do not put those bouncy things in your signature again - last time it was edited for a reason, and that reason was they are VERY annoying.

64fanatic

Why would you want to anyhow?

OS: windows98.1.0.0.0.0 CPU: celeron 1ghz Graphics Card: riva tnt2 32mb Memory: 192mb Sound Card: sound
nintendo = O.K.

your specs are plenty good :)

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
If you download emulators from their official sites you don't have to worry for spyware.
If you visit underground illegal sites to download roms it's possible to get viruses and spyware. You should be more careful and avoid visiting these sites.
Emulators don't come with spyware or viruses. You can ask your dad to scan them for spyware or viruses to believe you. :)

OP
timmyhawky
yes, i think he will accept the official sites.
i think i was then not at emutalk
but u don't may ask how 2 rip ur original games :cry:
but i have before we got the spyware downloaded sm64:bouncy:
and i have a question: get u banned from emutalk when posting something with spyware???
so i can download the things here save???
100000 times thx psyman

OP
timmyhawky
a example of a thread where some1 post spyware
and how must i get the texture replacer without emutalk???

Trotterwatch

We don't allow spyware or viruses to be uploaded, like 99.9999% of messageboards in existence.

The files in the files archive are all clean of spyware and viruses.

And you get the texture replacer from this site (obviously).