What's new

I have a problem with ZeldaWW

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
I have a problem with ZeldaWW....It works but ingame I have 2-3fps and the graphics are not like the images shown by others in the forum...I have many glitches and Link is a litle red.....I am using Dolphin Final 1.03 and my specs are Pentium 4 2,6Ghz Windows Xp Geforce4 Mx 440...What I have to do to solve this problem? Thanks...

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

That Geforce4 440 MX is not good enough of a card for emulation the GameCube, not by a long shot. Plus, it's "normal" that the game is slow.

MAGNATE

I'm also having a lot of problems with Wind Waker. I get around 4 fps. I have Windows XP, 3.0 ghz, 1.5 GB Ram, Radeon 9600. I dunno if that card supports pixel shaders but this is what the game looks like:
untitled.jpg

Clements

9600 does support SM2.0 which is what Dolphin requires, so that is most likely a driver problem, as it looks very reminiscent of a total lack of shader support. I'd suggest completely uninstalling the drivers you are using via Add/Remove Programs and using the latest Catalysts from ATi.com.

Check the 1.03 screenshot thread for WW shots so you know what it ought to look like.

Jack_White

My Dolphin just goes quackers whenever i try to start Wind Waker.. Any idea why? Does it matter if it's PAL or US version?

Knuckles

by seeing this shot, you don't use the latest dolphin.... download it from the sticky up here.

Blacklord

Banned
Piece of shit..... does it ever happen to double post and then delete 1 post and the both go??????
Anyway does intel extreme graphic for mobile 2 support the required pixel shaders?
WTF? i have to double post for my 1rst post to appear????

Blacklord

Banned
but what about the Nvidia 5200? does it support the pixel shaders?
One more thing... What is POS(mentioned by trotterwatch)

Last edited: